Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• Your first list was good and i got good number of verified links.

Your list 2 looks better with lot of contextuals, will buy it tonight.
  • Sold.Purchased!
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    itsme 

Thank you for your feedback and glad that you are happy with my list 1 . Hope you like my 2nd list too. Yes this time more cotextual targets :) 
    spammasta 

Thank you! If you have any question just add me on skype.

All excising buyers when you checkout make sure to get your $7OFF discount. Make sure to get your coupon from previous invoice. 
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @ vkp1988vkp1988
    Want to buy your new list. But where can i get the coupon ? i have bought previous list before but didn't get any coupon ? am i missing something :)
    nawshale 

First of all i am very happy to see you like my list :) . Make sure to check your previous receipt (email with download link ) and you will see coupon code which has $7 off :) 

Also i sent you a PM with code.

Hope you like this list too. This time more cotextuals 
    vkp1988

Got your coupon and purchased. :)
  • Hello, i am interested in your lists, can i get a discount code? :)
    nawshale 

Thank you nawshale :) 

Check your pm.

I am about to launch my niche specified list membership next week. So far i have covered and about to launch 

Weight loss market 
    Beauty market - Acne / Scars / Make-ups / Cosmetics -etc 
    Insurance 

You also free to request any niche market you want. 
  • vkp1988 wow man thats OMG LPM :O ... Can you give me a coupon and I am really inmterested in Weight Loss Niche links. When Can You post them?

yellohello 

Thank you :)  I didn't start niche specified lists yet it will come this week :) also this list is 100% unique and verified so SER loves it welcome for skype and live teamviwer session currently my LPM is around 800 and VPM around 600 :) 

Also most buyers (who purchased my list) don't want to leave amazing feedbacks here since they belive with that i get more sales and it will spam to death but truth is i sell only 50 copies per each list plus unlike other lists this is hard to share on public cause i monitor and this service launched all private forums plus when you buy the list automatically its generate 2 unique codes to your list so if someone share somewhere and find i know who its :) It's solid like that .

Coupons are available only for existing buyers if you buy now you will get a coupon for future lists
    List 2 will be closed tomorrow.Copies are still available. Don't miss out! 

List 3 Is OUT! 

Total Unique Domains : 76895

Click here to see stats 

If You Want To Buy Only This List Click Here 

10 Limited Monthly Subscription

Since many people asked me (Yes!Many people asked me trough Skype from the 1st list)monthly discount for all monthly list (4lists per month).So i have decided to open a membership for 10limited users.

So you will get 160000 (160K) GSA SER Verified targets just for $67.

You can easily login to your membership and download unique fresh 40000+ GSA SER Verified list every week 6th 12th 18th and 24th or 26th.

10 SPOTS Available 

Click Here To ORDER NOW

www.serverifiedlists.com

3 Life time $20 Off Coupon for 3 Limited Users! Try " gsamonth " to Get Monthly List At $47. 5 More Spots Available.

@vkp1988

Tried coupon and seems it's not working? Want to make sure its gone or it's an error before subscribe.
    nawshale 

Sorry I shared coupon code in my skype before post here3 Coupons gone. But still 4Spots to go.
  • Is this coupon still valid ?

yellohello 

It's gone :( . But you can use your older coupon to buy just only this week list.Or its still worth to subscribe $67 for 4 Lists (160000 + URLs per month)
  • Hi, just bought your List 3 and will test it soon, I have a very good results from your List 1 before :)
    unknown_zero 

Thank you for your feedback. I just bought another copy of CB and SER to speedup process and productivity that way i will be able to bring very fresh targets every week. 

I do Team viewer support for skype contacts (who purchased my list or subscribers
  • Sorry for noob question...

If I want just social bookmarking backlinks, how can I use your list?
  • @vkp1988 Buddy can you add me your skype ID, interested in the lifetime license. 
    moneymafia 

Its easy just select social engine in your SER and you are good to go . If you want help add me on skype . I will TV you. 
    peterngo91 

You can add me on skype check my sales letter you can find it :) 
    edited June 2014
    NEW List for will be ready in a hour.KIT!

List 4 Is OUT!   

Total Unique Domains : 41150

BOOST YOUR SER LPM & VPM 

To Check List Stats Click Here 

ORDER NOW AND GET YOUR COPY! 

Note: After payments make sure to check your email inbox and spam box to download your list. 

http://www.serverifiedlists.com

vkp1988

I already subscribed for monthly package and downloaded latest list.
  • You say recapcha friendly please explain these new capchas are kicking my butt right now
    mavrick 

This is a fresh list.To run this with 100%  compatible all you need is Captcha breaker (it solves over 85%) and for better use go with OCR as 2nd captcha service option.

Try once and you will see results. 

Thank you and hoping to hear about list 4 and welcome suggestions