Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Exclusive GSA Forum Members ONLY - $39.95 Xeon 1220v2 8GB Dedicated Server

Comments

• Hi, now I have a "wizard" vps. Simple question this dedicated server is better then wizard vps?
  • @breku

Most of all our vps are on higher benchmark, this dedicated has a slower benchmark but has more rams, some people would avoid the cpu for the ram, some wont

but to answer your question, its not better than your wizard in favor of the cpu, but in favor of more rams and storage yes.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    How many ip's are included with the price (269.95) shown on the website  - I am interested in a SSD500
  • @royalmice

4 are included
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    solidseovps  Thank you
  • @royalmice Our pleasure
  • i have made the payment kindly setup the server.
  • so good
  • irfanlone

Thanks it will be delivered soon
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Are 4 IP's included with all SSD Dedi's?
  • edited May 2014
    @Trevor_Bandura

Just SSD400 and SSD500
  • Hey guys!

So, I had 3 Geek VPS's from SolidSEO VPS earlier on.

Due to my progression with SER, I wanted to try out something a bit more powerful....

I've said it in some other thread as well, but I'll restate it here:
    It's no wonder everyone is recommending these guys. They have absolute best stuff, and awesome customer service!

Once again we made some tweaks into my own server, and I'm more than excited to test it out :)
  • I'm interested order your service. When I check on your website I can't find the service like you describe here or is there any discount for GSA user :)
  • @Artsi

Thank you for your nice feedback we appreciate your business.

@toocool

This offer is not available on our website, As you see there is a special order link, you need to click on it to be able to access it
  • I check it on your special order link but it seems it's not available anymore. Is there anyway I can get that special order
  • edited May 2014
    Here is the link>>http://www.solidseovps.com/GSAdiscount
    Ahh!! but it looks like the offer has ended.
  • @irfanlone
    Yes I noticed that. Thats why I ask about it, when that special order available again
  • edited May 2014
    @toocool

Stock is open
  • how many ips does this offer come with?
    does this server have SSD?
  • @webterrain

Just one IP and its doesnt have SSD as you see in the ad. its 2x1TB Raid 1 SAS drive
  • We are proud to announce

That delivery time is 1 hour on this dedicated starting now :D
  • can i get an extra ip with the Fast Windows SSD VPS? i think it only comes with one, right?

btw, are your Windows VPS's and Dedicated servers bulletproof?
  • @Webterrain, Sure you can get one extra ip with the fast windows ssd vps you will just need to justify it

No they are not bullet proof, no ip rotation.... even if our datacenter ignore it but we cant call it bulletproof since no ip rotation (which is bulletproof concept)
  • justify it? well, recaptcha bans happen when running GSA for certain properties, so would want to switch to the second ip when that happens.
  • @webterrain

Well you are required to run private proxies all the time, so the second ip idea wont work.
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    Just moved my 2 VPS boxes to 2 Dedis - they are kick ass. Thank you SolidSEOVPS again for your great servers!!!
  • @iwebseo

Our Pleasure, Thank you for your business and for choosing Solid.
  • Im running GSA on one of their 69.00 SSD deals and the server flies. So far, so good. Im happy!
  • @miki46

Thank you for your business, Our Pleasure to serve you.
  • I'm in ... guess it will be a busy weekend!  Looking forward to getting everything set up.