Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Exclusive GSA Forum Members ONLY - $39.95 Xeon 1220v2 8GB Dedicated Server

edited June 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Exclusive Only to GSA Forum Members
Available While Supply Last

Order Link

Note: This offer is not illegible for 2 free vps creation on this dedicated server.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    $15/month extra for windows?
  • @Brandon, Yes we have all options available
  • Few left instock, get yours today guys
  • Would be nice to have some deals for SSD Dedi :D
  • @system0102

Sure we already have some coming

we also have on our website some starting at $109.95
  • Yea, I'm planning to move my VPS to the SSD200 next month. Let me know if you offer any discount for that :)
  • @system0102

I am afraid all dedicated servers prices are already discounted and limited time price, so we cant really give a discount over a discount
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    Will try it, which is better  windows 2008 or 2012?
  • @manuboss for Gsa Ser, We suggest windows 2008 r2
  • Only few lefts guys
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    ok i just ordered windows 2012 , can you change to windows 2008? Thanks
  • I tried to order but I am getting 2 3 phone calls to verify .. I opened a support ticket! Please help
  • Awesome Support. Solved my query in minutes!

Thanks
  • @aargee

Thank you for your business, Your server is being deployed as we speak
  • soIOsoIO United States
    I cant seem to order:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cart.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• @Sol0

Working with everyone else

check your browser
  • edited May 2014
    manuboss

Order delivered

this your dedicated speedtest :) enjoy it

We left it open for you  :)
  • Got some questions, just messaged you.
  • @itsme got some answers, just pm you :D
  • Thanks for quick reply, just made the payment.
  • @itsme Thank you for your business, We just deployed your server
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited May 2014
    Got my SSD Dedi the other day from Solid. Totally love the performance. The support they give is way above normal and they always go way beyond what they need to do too please their customers.

I have not only servers for running SER with them, but also for my websites. I won't be going anywhere else for a while.

Just waiting on their New proxy service to start that they posted about in this thread. Can't wait to try that out.
  • aargee

Order Delivered Thank you for your business

• Trevor_Bandura

Our pleasure to always serve you. Thank you for your nice feedback and for your business
  • "  Note: This offer is not illegible for 2 free vps creation on this dedicated server.  ''

just to confirm, this offer IS ELLIGIBLE for the 2 VPS offer?
  • edited May 2014
    borngreat007

This means that i doesnt have the feature like our regular dedicated for us to create 2 additional vps

So, you cant create additionals vps on this one

Besides its 8GB so it wont do much for additional vps, but itself will be powerful and thats why we did that.. Hope this explain it for you
  • Ok thanks for clearing that up, it was a bit confusing, wasn't sure whether you were trying to use double negative not ineligible or was just a typo
  • My ssd vps renewed couple of days ago, If i upgrade to a higher plan, how does that work? do you prorate or do I just get upgrade for the rest of this month?

Also between this discounted low-end dedicated server and the double time SSD VPS .. which is better?
  • borngreat007

The ssd of course will get better result eventhough its a vps, Because first the benchmark is higher, second the SSD drive is faster than this dedicated current one

Currently we dont allow upgrade from vps.. However we can cancel it for you and prorate it so you can buy the dedicated for it

Hope this help