Skip to content

The Hybrid Spinner - Creating Quality Super Spun Articles for Your Tiers

edited November 2013 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Hi all,

As we know, creating the best content for our backlinking efforts is KEY to success both now and further into the future. Google is consistently ‘slamming’ websites (whether that’s sites which link to your website or your direct money sites) that offer inferior, poorly spun content.

Many of us have seen significant rises in the serps over the past 6 months or so through using great quality content (in additional and in combination with, the inception of GSA SER of course!) to our tiered linking down as far as tier 4. I personally hate creating content but there is simply no getting away from the fact that it needs to be done if we want to see the type of results we need to make bank :)

In my case, many of the niches I am in do not ‘fit’ in terms of creating super spun articles for a good enough quality to grace my tier 1 & 2 levels. Aside from that, I want my content to be the most unique as possible and not being used by others. I am sure you know what I mean; only ‘broad’ match content is offered. The only way to get ‘highly targeted’ quality content for your niche is to create it yourself.

In order to make creating highly unique and ‘super spun’ articles for my sites I created a software application (http://hybridspinner.com) which offered me a unique and much, much, easier way to create this type of quality content.

It’s in essence a method that allows you to actually “see” what you are doing with your spun article by totally getting away from the traditional spin syntax. This allows you to do a number of different things that dramatically speed up the process, quality and longevity of your own super spun content.
My Beta testers told me it was that good that I should market it. So, I decided to put it out there for users of GSA in particular to make use of. I am launching the software today exclusively here at GSA Online and have arranged for a special low price of just $29.99 for GSA users which is a one-time fee.

To help you understand how useful this type of spinning actually is, the software comes with a free fully functioning 7 day trial so you can have a play around with it beforehand (no email or CC is required to try the 7 day trial).

I hope you find the software as useful as I have :)

Check out the website Hybrid Spinner to download your 7 day trial (there are extensive instructions within the download to help you get started) and to learn more about how it all works including the many features (best spinner integration for example!).

Any questions I will be happy to answer!

Thanks for Reading - Takeachance

Comments

• @sven - Thanks for incorporating the spintax into SER. I note however that upon testing the paragraphs are not being randomized. This is one of the key areas of the process in that the paragraphs should randomize upon each spin. In the testing area of SER it is only randomizing the sentences and not paragraphs.

If a user wishes to retain the placement of paragraphs this is where either the check boxes (check within the software to lock 1st and last paragraphs in place) or the use of the #KP# token to retain the sentences is used.

PM me if you need anymore explanation :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Looking forward to testing this out...maybe next week when I have a free moment. :-)
  • @globalgoogler Sure, give it a run through, I certainly wouldn't be without it now and it's responsible for many of my sites gaining traction in recent months through having quality, unique content for my tiers :)
  • Going to give it a try.

How is it different from other spinners like TBS & SC (both of which I have).

Or is it a mash-up generator like WAC & KM?
  • can you answer @tumpien questions
  • @tumpien & @rodol the app is nothing like any other spinning program. In essence, it allows you to create super spun documents using a new kind of syntax which is easy to read and easy to update. You initially create the documents using notepad and the new syntax and when you have finished re-writing your article sentences it then is input into the Hybrid Spinner.

The Hybrid Spinner itself is a means for your articles to be spun to an insanely unique percentage by randomizing your input sentences AND paragraphs whilst also allowing you to 'lock' in place some or all the paragraphs. We also support the Best Spinner meaning your output can also include TBS database spin as well.

Check out the homepage ( http://hybridspinner.com ) where there is much more info on how things work and remember, we have a fully functional 7 day trial with no CC or email required allowing you to put it through its paces :)
  • Yeah, I used to have a UberToolz subscription too until I had a PHP script written to do the same thing. Glad to see you made it a one off payment. That's less than it cost me to have a script written. Although mine does some extra stuff in that you can specify Intro and Concluding paragraphs with separate tags.
  • edited November 2012
    @marketmonster Hybrid Spinner handles that as well through check boxes to keep 1st and last paras or the use of the 'keep' token further giving you more control :)
  • @takeachance Nice tool, I was actually looking for something like that. I'm trying it to see if it fits my needs.

Spintax is not designed to handle paragraph randomization very
    well : the size of the equivalent spin is growing exponentially with the number of
    paragraph ...

The problem is that you then have to generate sub-spintax versions, or export it in files. Which means that it's a bit complex, for having just a subset of all the variation possible with this syntax.

@sven Having this syntax integrated directly into GSA SER would be amazing, actually a real game changer IMO. Like the introduction of spintax into SEO tools... Could you do this? You've already started.

This is something I would use for sure if it's integrated into SER and would be willing to pay extra for...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @NoMono it is already accepting this syntax. The only difference is, that it takes all paragraphs and not randomly one.
  • @Sven Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, it works for the sentences and it's cleaner than using nested spyntax, this is great! But it's not randomizing the paragraphs, which is what is almost impossible to do in spyntax and which is the real power of this syntax.
  • @nomono - I designed the Hybrid Spinner exactly for this reason. These days your tier 1 (and to a certain extent tier 2) needs to be unique and bang on topic. This cannot be supplied by traditional methods especially if you are in a niche that doesn't accommodate your content needs.

I combine the usage of the Hybrid Spinner with Dragon Naturally speaking and can bang out a mighty construct with both paras and sentences spun to a ridiculous level in under 1.5 hours. This supplies me more than enough UNIQUE quality content for my particular niche. Better still , its not lost after you have used it - simply go back and add more sentence variations to make it go even further!

Remember that the output is suited to many other applications not just GSA SER and of course the output from the Hybrid Spinner can simply be copied and pasted into your projects - I have asked Sven about the lack of paragraph spins and I believe its on his long to do list :)
  • How do you handle spinning at the word level?
  • edited December 2012
    @doggoogles - The Hybrid Spinner (HBS) is intergrated with the Best Spinner. In practice you would input your HBS spintax into the program, login to TBS (settings) and then select which level of word spinning you would like. Then click 'GO' and your HBS syntaxed article is returned with the appropriate word spinning from the best spinner together with the original para spin.

One of the really cool features of the HBS is the ability to retain your original document (without any messy spintax) in an easy to read format. You ALWAYS create a master .txt file with your easy to read sentence rewrites so you can easily go back to it and make changes.

It doesn't stop there though - I also create a 'word level' HBS .txt document whereby I have already changed the sentence rewrites and added word level spinning (manually or use the TBS). HBS also supports syntax in the main application window so your input can ALSO have word level spinning before you spin it all together into a nice super spun document.

• Hi takeachance.

I just tested it out. I'm not sure if there are some problems.

1) I put the text at the bottom in then I put 4 para and 2 sentence output. No check on keeping 1st or last paragraph in place. What I would expect is the paragraph changes locations. But this only happens to the 1st, 2nd and 4th. The third always stays the same.

2) When I put check on keeping 1st and last paragraph, the order doesn't change at all. I'd expect 2nd and 3rd to change orders, but it always stays the same.

3) I also noticed the variation of sentence used are ALWAYS the same. So I'd see variation 3 in all, or variation 1 in all. So also not a lot of variety.

Thanks.

This is the text I used:

-text-
    1st para sentence 1 var 1.
    1st para sentence 1 var 2.
    1st para sentence 1 var 3.
    1st para sentence 1 var 4.
    1st para sentence 1 var 5.
    1st para sentence 1 var 6.
    #S#
    1st para sentence 2 var 1.
    1st para sentence 2 var 2.
    1st para sentence 2 var 3.
    1st para sentence 2 var 4.
    1st para sentence 2 var 5.
    1st para sentence 2 var 6.
    #S#
    #NP#
    2nd para sentence 1 var 1.
    2nd para sentence 1 var 2.
    2nd para sentence 1 var 3.
    2nd para sentence 1 var 4.
    2nd para sentence 1 var 5.
    2nd para sentence 1 var 6.
    #S#
    2nd para sentence 2 var 1.
    2nd para sentence 2 var 2.
    2nd para sentence 2 var 3.
    2nd para sentence 2 var 4.
    2nd para sentence 2 var 5.
    2nd para sentence 2 var 6.
    #S#
    #NP#
    3rd para sentence 1 var 1.
    3rd para sentence 1 var 2.
    3rd para sentence 1 var 3.
    3rd para sentence 1 var 4.
    3rd para sentence 1 var 5.
    3rd para sentence 1 var 6.
    #S#
    3rd para sentence 2 var 1.
    3rd para sentence 2 var 2.
    3rd para sentence 2 var 3.
    3rd para sentence 2 var 4.
    3rd para sentence 2 var 5.
    3rd para sentence 2 var 6.
    #S#
    #NP#
    4th para sentence 1 var 1.
    4th para sentence 1 var 2.
    4th para sentence 1 var 3.
    4th para sentence 1 var 4.
    4th para sentence 1 var 5.
    4th para sentence 1 var 6.
    #S#
    4th para sentence 2 var 1.
    4th para sentence 2 var 2.
    4th para sentence 2 var 3.
    4th para sentence 2 var 4.
    4th para sentence 2 var 5.
    4th para sentence 2 var 6.
    #S#
    #NP#
  • @jonathan I am out the office today but will check through and test your syntax later today and get back to you :)
  • Also, is there a way to keep all paragraphs in the right order? Not just 1st and last, but all in order? Thanks.
  • I exited and reloaded the program and at least what I mentioned in 1 and 2 above seems to be working fine now. So I'm not sure what happened before! :)
  • Glad it's working now! re the keeping paras retained; use the #KP# token to retain ALL paras in place, see. the txt file in the download for an example. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any issues.
  • Thanks. Are there any plans to add more options, etc?
  • Yes, it's going to be a evolving platform but if you have any feature suggestions let me know!
  • @jonathanjon I have updated HBS today to take care of the randomization issue you identified. It now produces a totally insane (it was pretty good before!) amount of variations. Also, some users wanted to input extremely large syntax constructs into the program so I have changed that also to be able to accommodate much, much larger input of syntax.

Just re-download the trial from the homepage - The Hybrid Spinner

• Thanks...I'll definitely look into this.

One thing good about this is that i can ask my VAs not comfortable in writing in spintax to do so through separate lines.

What do you mean by large syntax constructs? Could you explain what they are using this for?

I'm trying to find out more good uses of this product to push me towards getting it sooner.

Cheers!
  • @jonathanjon many users rewrite a large number of sentences creating very large constructs. Because the syntax is so easy to update the file size can grow quickly say, 40k+ words. The app now supports large files (constructs) meaning your spin can have virtually unlimited rewrites ensuring the document can withstand many thousands of spins without compromising uniqueness.

It's particulary suited to va's as you say, it's pretty easy to create and also to easily monitor their output I.e set them # of rewrites that you can quickly see has been completed. Hope that helps :)
  • Can you make the use of Spin Rewriter available? Using SR's api?
  • @johnathanjon We are looking to include more spinners through the API interface one of which is Spin Rewriter. The eta for this is January 13 along with another exciting addition ;)
  • Great. Hoping to see exciting new features :)
  • Hi takeachance, I found a bug I think.

I put in the code below (I can't put the full code as I'm not allowed too - too long). The code is basically 5 paragraphs. Each has 5 sentences and each sentence has 6 variations. I put in the code for just the 1st paragraph below. THe other 4 paragraphs are similar.

Then I output with 5 paragraphs and 6 sentences (I believe this is how many sentence variations to output). My first paragraph shows this:

{1st para. sentence 1 var. 4.|1st para. sentence 1 var. 2.|1st para. sentence 1 var. 4.|1st para. sentence 1 var. 3.|1st para. sentence 1 var. 1.|1st para. sentence 1 var. 2.} {1st para. sentence 2 var. 2.|1st para. sentence 2 var. 2.|1st para. sentence 2 var. 3.|1st para. sentence 2 var. 4.|1st para. sentence 2 var. 2.|1st para. sentence 2 var. 1.} {1st para. sentence 3 var. 6.|1st para. sentence 3 var. 4.|1st para. sentence 3 var. 2.|1st para. sentence 3 var. 5.|1st para. sentence 3 var. 5.|1st para. sentence 3 var. 4.} {1st para. sentence 4 var. 3.|1st para. sentence 4 var. 4.|1st para. sentence 4 var. 5.|1st para. sentence 4 var. 1.|1st para. sentence 4 var. 6.|1st para. sentence 4 var. 1.} {1st para. sentence 5 var. 3.|1st para. sentence 5 var. 3.|1st para. sentence 5 var. 5.|1st para. sentence 5 var. 4.|1st para. sentence 5 var. 5.|1st para. sentence 5 var. 4.}

As can be seen, in some spintaxes, there's a repeat - In the first sentence - variation 4, 2, 4, 3, 1, 2. The 2nd and 4th sentence variation is repeated twice. And the 5th and 6th sentence variation is not included at all.

Please take a look at it. Thanks.

Then I

-code-
    1st para. sentence 1 var. 1.
    1st para. sentence 1 var. 2.
    1st para. sentence 1 var. 3.
    1st para. sentence 1 var. 4.
    1st para. sentence 1 var. 5.
    1st para. sentence 1 var. 6.
    #S#
    1st para. sentence 2 var. 1.
    1st para. sentence 2 var. 2.
    1st para. sentence 2 var. 3.
    1st para. sentence 2 var. 4.
    1st para. sentence 2 var. 5.
    1st para. sentence 2 var. 6.
    #S#
    1st para. sentence 3 var. 1.
    1st para. sentence 3 var. 2.
    1st para. sentence 3 var. 3.
    1st para. sentence 3 var. 4.
    1st para. sentence 3 var. 5.
    1st para. sentence 3 var. 6.
    #S#
    1st para. sentence 4 var. 1.
    1st para. sentence 4 var. 2.
    1st para. sentence 4 var. 3.
    1st para. sentence 4 var. 4.
    1st para. sentence 4 var. 5.
    1st para. sentence 4 var. 6.
    #S#
    1st para. sentence 5 var. 1.
    1st para. sentence 5 var. 2.
    1st para. sentence 5 var. 3.
    1st para. sentence 5 var. 4.
    1st para. sentence 5 var. 5.
    1st para. sentence 5 var. 6.
    #S#
    #KP#
  • @jonathanjohn thanks for this. I will look into it and get back to you.
  • @jonathanjon - Please download the latest version from the website. This issue has been addressed. If you find any other bugs please do let me know :)