Skip to content

Donwload Failed?

I'm just wondering if anyone else there that is using Buyproxies.org is getting tons and tons of download failed(s)?

Comments

• HI,

I recieving this problem with other proxies provider as well . 
    Not sure who fault is it.
  • Yeah I'm getting this all over the place with no matter what provider I try I went back version 7.98 and it was 100% better so makes me think it's something with ser. Just wonder why Noone else has seen this issue.
  • i got a lot of download failed and already parsed messages. I use buyproxy 20 private
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited May 2014

I am getting this suddenly myself the past 4-5 days. The weird part is that I haven't changed from SER v8.38. I am not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I did upgrade GSA-CB. It really wouldn't make any sense that this would have anything to do with it, but I didn't change anything else. I do have buyproxies, but they check out as being fine in 3 other software applications (SB, KM, SEOSpyglass).

So I don't have a clue what the hell is happening. Download failed almost 10 out of every 15.

• edited May 2014

• i bought gsa ranker and captcha sniper like 4-5 months ago and i haven't yet get the peace of software to work properly. it gives me low lpm and even with scraped links list the software does not want to create articles and other contexual links.

i have a thread about that problem here on this forum.
  • Get yourself a good list.
  • I see awful speed when test them in SER. 30 private from buyproxies, they use to be all under 1 sec but now most of them are 4+ or 6+ secs latency when testing
  • edited May 2014
    there are changes on the recaptcha side, if you use too many connections the recaptcha aren't readeble and that's why the success rate is very low 
  • Also I have the same problem, download failed ....
  • Suddenly I noticed that sometimes SER goes into "all download failed mode" past certain load, like with 400 threads all OK - 500 "all download failed mode" for "scrape-feeding" projects.

I dont remember that it was like that before on this same 8.41 version. Strange...
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    try lowering threads, this also happened to me i was using 20 dedicated from buyproxies tried everything and i found that it's proxy issue, i then requested 50 semi dedicated and they worked great with high number of threads no download failed error.
  • If that's true. Than why it work just fine before in previous versions? With 60 proxies only in the later versions am I seeing this download failed? :(
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^I will know for sure when I test out our new list with new emails. If it still persists, then obviously something is wrong.
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    I have some problem, it make me fight with proxy provider still wait for new SER update
  • ronron SERLists.com

I just ran a brand new fresh list with brand new emails. I kept my version the same (v8.38) which I have never updated. I did get great LPM and all of that, but I still got a ton of download failed.

I did test the proxies in KM, SB, and SEOSpyglass, and they all tested as fine. So it is either the proxies or SER. However, since I never changed the version of SER, it would almost lead me back to blaming the proxies.

I find it very confusing.

• edited May 2014
    Actually, GSA SER shows tons of "download failed" errors while posting without proxy, on 50 threads.
    And while it shows these errors, network anc CPU activity below 5%, so it's not a hardware problem, it's pure software.
    BTW, when I'm doubleclicking on the "download failed"  error, often it loads in browser with no lag.

I've raised HTML timeout to 180, it didn't made any difference, but when I've checked "Bandwidth limit" with default 512 kb/sec value, I've seen less errors, but still getting much of them.

So, Sven, you're searching the bug in proxy routines - it's a mistake. The problem is somewhere in threads routines. 
  • edited May 2014
    Try lowering your threads.  I had this problem and solved it. 
  • edited May 2014
    I lower threads down to like 50 to 100 threads Before it solves it.  and than I get less than 5lpm.  and only like a 1000 verifieds a day across 180 Projects.  Per server and I have 32 servers.  That's deff not Ok for me.  So Lowering threads is not a option for me.  :/
  • 32 servers? You're a true spam Lord dude :))
  • edited May 2014
    @Hunar , you said that's all OK in previous versions? Why dont stick with them for the time being? 

You may try 8 41, seems to work good enough, yet not so old.

• This can mean your IP / PROXY is BANNED on that site. (usually this site is using stopforum spam or other type of honeypot)
  • Well,  I'd love it if that were the case than I could simply just get new proxies,  but i've tried that.  Also even tried getting different blocks of IP's  Still all download failed.  Even tried different blocks and private proxies still all download failed.  I could see that being the case for sure on a few servers.  But all of them at the exact same time?

I'm very hopeful @sven will figure it out soon. :)
  • Im getting this issue too since the latest version of SER, everything was fine before
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited May 2014
    @Hunar - I put up a new server, and for what it is worth, I updated to the most recent SER version, v8.52, and the most recent version of CB, v2.59.

Oddly :) I am getting almost none of those download failed with proxy errors. It is running at about 200 LPM as well, so that part is nice too.
  • edited May 2014
    @ron I just reinstalled GSA SER & CB but I still get 90% DL failed, this is strange :|, Im not sure if I can ask my VPS provider to reinstall my server :/
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Kenny - I think what you should do before you hit that panic switch is just make all your current projects inactive, and literally start some new test projects from scratch - do not clone. Make them to yahoo.com or bing.com, and create a structure of tiers or whatever you have. Just try that first.
  • @Ron thank you, I set up a fresh project and my "Download Failed" errors are much lower, but they are still there. I use 100 threads with 10 private proxies, so the thread/proxy ratio can't be the reason (my thoughts)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited May 2014
    @Kenny - You may want to recreate some of those projects as you have time as it can be a monumental task if all done at once. Who knows...there might be a corruption of some sort in those projects.

I would at least do a couple and test them side by side to see if it is a valid theory.
  • edited May 2014
    Well i'm setting up a server almost every 3-4 days.  I just set one up 2 days ago with fresh proxies,  brand new everything made sure the proxies were a different block than the others.  Upgraded to latest version of SER and CB and still getting the download failed.  

Very similar to Kenny  My DNS was set to 8.8.8.8 as well.

The only difference in the last few days is it's not happening on all my servers now,  I think there are 2-3 that it's not happening on.  The rest are almost all download failed.  I'd say over half of those are getting between 10-15lpm.  While the rest are in the 50-90 range before all this happened though I was getting about 150lpm.   It's a really frustrating issue. I've Tried Diff Emails,  New Projects not cloned, Checked firewall settings, had the server allocated with a brand new Fresh IP, and than ran SER with no proxies for a few mins and still all download failed. I've had Buyproxies admin look at my servers,  I've had Poweruphosting look at everything as well as Sven.   With nothing really found.  :(