Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
edited May 2016 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Over 2,000,000 FRESH - Pre Sorted GSA SER VERIFIED TARGETS DIRECTLY INTO GSA SEARCH ENGINE RANKER.

[UPDATE 7-365-REAL TIME]

ORDER NOW - CLICK HERE TO GO TO WEBSITE

Click here to get 25% OFF for life time access - This offer exclusively only for GSA Forum members

We take our customer support very seriously and want you to be totally satisfied with our products and services. When you purchase our products, we try to make everything run as smoothly as we can – although we are only human, and sometimes things go a little wrong. However, we’ll be here to support you through it and get you up and running.

Office  Hours

Our support staff is online between Mon-Fri  10 am - 5 pm (GMT5.30+), and they will answer your ticket in the order that it comes in. All tickets are usually taken care of within 12 hours unless your ticket is submitted during a holiday or on a weekend.

We do not provide technical support here. If you have any questions/issues, make sure to contact our support desk or by sending an email to support@serverifiedlists.com.
Post Here And Get 10% Off Discount For All Packages.

[check the last pages for latest updates]

Comments

• what all niche lists you have ?
  • Same question!
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    sampathpeterperseo 

This is first list and i didn't sort to niches . So its a mixed list . If you guys want to see stats of current list go to http://www.serverifiedlists.com/status/

Next list comes with separated 3 niche markets (Beauty market - Lawyers - Weight loss)

Every global list has over 40000 unique domains plus 80% from contextual platforms. 

This time i didn't want to sort out for niches  cause i was busy with product delivery system . 

PS : Since almost every SER users use global lists with multiple projects mainly i concentrate to gather contextual quality platforms from PR domains (instead of unknown PR or NO PR) But next future will be sorted too.

• 50 copies per week = 200 copies per month?

Or you will have new list for sale every week?
  • Why do you say you have 80% contextuals when you have over 10 000 blog comments, over 8000 trackback and 2k Pingback in a 42k list?
    itsme 

Yes i out fresh over 40K unique domains list every week . So one unique list sell only 50 copies.
  • Out of 40k, how many are contextual?
    StoimenIliev 

If you go trough with weekly lists its 160K + Unique targets and 80% more contextuals. 

I dont want to over sell anything since i do use these for my own sites, And 80% targets are quality for authority sites even you go with strict filters it will pass most strict fllters

itsme 
    You can follow this and check your self (all engines with contextual ) 
  • StoimenIliev. How can you say there are 80% contextuals when your site http://www.serverifiedlists.com/status/ clearly shows otherwise?
    HUBBA 

Even the service is new to here for other forums this is bit older.You can't compare contextual 80% only from this list .List updates every weekend. 

Plus 80% more site has page rank.This is what i wanted to mention with 80% . 

Limited Review Copy Discount! Get the list for a review just for $16

USE This Coupon at checkout  " reviewdis "   Coupon valid only for 2 reviewers/buyers.  -

• In your sales copy, you mentioned this

"80% of links from contextual platforms. 45%-50% links from high PR domains."

I wanted to know how many links out of 40k are contextual?

By looking at http://www.serverifiedlists.com/status/ , looks like 25-30% of links are contextual, correct?
    itsme

Hi,
    If you talk about only this list ( May 17th list) Yes its around 30% - 40% i cant maintain exact number for each list . Next will be posted on 26th of monday. Sales thread only for basic features that's why i already build a page called " STATUS" plus also i have mention to check status.

I update weekly.So if someone like present list he /she can buy it . 

I have launched this service on all GB acceptable forums to combat abusing . What you see is what you get . Status page is updating every week . If you think its for you you can give it a try but i really target monthly client  base.  So my main goal is offering least 160K unique domain target verified list .  So some weeks list uniqness may 50K other week may 40K but i don't want to build lower than 40K .

List generate auto line (encrypted )for each sale to protect quality . 

Client can use just one of my lists or every week :) it really depends on buyer . 

• Just made a payment.
    itsme 

Thank you. Its auto delivery to your inbox (Paypal email)  If you have anything to ask you can contact me. 
    Happy blasting
    Discount copies finished. 

Still open for sales .

After purchased make sure to check your paypal email inbox /Spam box 
    after 2 - 3mins .

If get any problem feel free to ask at skype or here by sending a PM

• Good list and great seller - very responsive and helpful via Skype 
    adrianm 

Thank you for your feedback and glad you like it. 
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    My lpm is already good (over 400 ) what i like here is verification rate. LPM has increased 600 to 1000. I hope you keep maintain this quality. Good job!
  • Just picked up the list so looking forward to seeing how juice I can squeeze from it. 
    nawshale 

Whoooo! Its higher than my LPM glad you like my list.Yes 

i do maintain my quality my system is automated

• once it reach 50 copies sales automatically stop.  - No over selling 

• Nobody can start group buys at private forums since im everywhere and everywhere i launch this service to combat abusing 

• Everytime you buy a list it genarate unique numbers so if someone share i know who its (that's why it takes 2 - 3 mins to deliver. once again its automated :) )

Thank you for your feedback.
    launchjackal 

Thank you for purchasing this list :) hope you will like it . If you have any question contact me at skype or email me . 
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @vkp1988

Glad to hear it. If this goes as a monthly subscription price that will be great.
    2More Copies to sell and sales going to end and going to relaunch new list this 26th of Monday. 

• PM me if your niche targeting list is available later. Interested in weight loss niche. Also, do you attach some manuals for using your list in the best way in GSA SER? Thanks
    vahnz13 

Sure 3rd list will be out this month 3rd with weight loss niche i will PM once it ready and today new list (2nd global with 58000+ unique domains just released) 

LIST 2 Out!  (26th May)

Unique Domains 58564

Hello Guys i have updated with new list. You can get now while its available. 

If you have any question feel free to contact me on skype. Also i do provide Teamviwer support if you need technical support.

List to 2 100% verified with GSA SER 58000K unqiue domain targets.

go here to check new list stats: http://www.serverifiedlists.com/status/

Get your SER verified list now 

• the best list OMG !!!
    itimfire 

Thank you for your best comment :) . I just released my new list which has over 58000 target urls and 80% of contextual . 

Hope this also will be great like list 1