Skip to content

High CPU Load Not Resolved (For Me)

1235»

Comments

• @seo4all, debug mode is at Options -> Advanced -> run in debug mode

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

cpu: the cpu usage should not be related to the targets it has in memory.

debug mode: options->advanced->debug

dupliates: give me a sample please

• But how can I interpret the debugging results ?

From what I see the majority of the debuging messages says "no results for (footprint) >Proxy xxxxxxxx might be blocked" I have no ideea what to do...
  • @seo4all, can you throw that footprint into Google and see if you find any results?

Maybe delete the target url cache / history?
    @seo4all jus find the line in the debug window and double click on it. It opens the html page in browser.
  • Thanks guys. I taught the problem was caused by the engines which i selected.

I deselected them and selected only Google Yahoo and Bing thinking this might solve the issue. Unfortunately it didn`t. I keep getting the same proxy blocked error and now the LPM is 0.

@Sven if i`ll send you a project backup to your email would you be able to take a look ? I don`t know what to do at this point and i`m very frustrated....

Yes send a project backup please.
  • @Sven -i just emailed you the project backup.

Thank you
  • @Artsi and everyone else -What emails are you guys using now ? hotmails are history from what I see....
  • @seo4all, I use catchall and Outlook from BanditIM, who I think is also on this forum. The seem to work. I've heard Yahoo also still working.
  • edited May 2014
    @Artsi correct me if i`m wrong but outlook is not hotmail ? I ask because each time i used outlook i got redirected to hotmail.

Can you also post here or send me a PM with BanditIm link  ?
  • @seo4all, I don't know if it is, but it works, that's all I know or care about :)
    I'll send you a link.

I might ping @Sven on this thread as well and say that it seems like both my memory and CPU are now looking very healthy on 12 projects, 9 of them operating on global sitelists, and 3 on scraped lists.

I don't know if Sven made some changes to this newest version, but everything seems to be working pretty smoothly for me right now :)
    @Artsi I constantly make changes, but hardly anything influences speed/cpu/memory. But yes, on latest version I tweaked things. Nice I get at least a bit feedback if things improve.
  • For me its improved, but the guys here mostly dont understand that CPU usage is not only about GSA version.

Ex. your list - everything that is spammed to death will increase your CPU usage
    If you run just 1 project - your cpu usage can be insane too... 
    LPM depends on many factors, and GSA cpu usage is only one of them in the big sea
  • All those people that say they haven't changed a thing since 7.xx is bullshit. 

Things have changed. Your identified, submitted, verified and failed has changed probably x1000000 since version 7.xx

Maybe look at your lists. Clean them, remove duplicates, look at your emails. Look at your proxies. Look at everything other than Sven for help. Help yourselves FFS.
  • edited May 2014
    For me it helps reducing HTML timeout and website size limit to 1-2 MB. 
    A lot depends also from your list. If you hammer your list - websites are getting larger and many of them just die. Dedupe your list, remove not working websites - it helps a lot.
  • I am also having this issue. Even if I use 1 or 10 projects cpu still stays at 99%.