Skip to content

Global List - Slow

edited November 2012 in Need Help
Hello,
I setuped one project (I have about 100 000s websites in global site list) and all what I want was to submit this new project to these sites..and after 12 hours I got just 700 submitted. Only this campaign is running..any idea ? And after 12 hours its only 0/xxx loading .. (I have no options for this campaign - so I accept all sites)
Tagged:

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited November 2012
    1) "remove duplicate urls" first
    2) "delete target url history" and run again
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    or simply import that urls directly to the project.
  • LWDLWD
    edited November 2012
    And is there a way to "export my global list"? In order to import them to the project? :) Export by engine? :)
  • Ok Thanks and When I choose "use only global list" ..it will use only verified or all ? If not it will great feature
  • to do that its easiest to just import the verified site list from file.
  • edited November 2012
    Yeah, I'm with Sven. I've stopped using global sitelists and just simply copy everything there and then import it as target URLs. Same thing, only faster.
  • edited January 2013
    Global site list option should be useful to automate project that using url from global site list only instead of copy and paste the site list manually. It will be perfect if @Sven can speed up the process. Im not a programmer thought, dont know if its easy or hard to to tweak the process. But i think it will be very usefull for some people.