Skip to content

Express Indexer:: Closing Registration Soon

Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
Hey guys, I just now updated my sales thread about this and simply wanted to get it visible for most to see, here. ( https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/6228/the-best-indexing-service-value-for-money#latest )

This is by no means a sales tatic as I tend to stay true to my word, anyway, as the title indicates, I will be shutting doors on new registrations soon and simply wanted to let everyone know this, as my sales thread is a bit buggy.

Once I do close/disable registration, all inactive accounts will be deleted and only those accounts with active subscriptions will remain, this simply allows me to keep my customer database clean and prevents people just signing up now prior to registration closes and possibly subscriibing at a later date (this isn't fair to others).

I will notify everyone on this thread once I have officially shut it down though, so please keep questions if any arise to a minimum, perks of my service below;

- Unlimited daily submissions
- Low cost, many realistic packages aimed at power users as well as good value for start ups.
- Rollover credit system, each month.
- API made specifically for GSA SER (works with other SEO tools too, see website: http://www.expressindexer.com/)
- API Drip setting option (Set up your API submissions on a drip automatically, by setting the number of days within your dashboard)
- 30 Day submission history available for you to download & index check.

Just a few reasons to sign up if you haven't already, thanks guys. ciao for now!

Comments

• Hello Tim89

I subscribed in your service. last 3 days I had some hard time indexing my links with the link processor so I thought I would give your service a spin. I have a bunch of links that needs to be indexed fast I will send them today. I hope to receive high indexing rates so I can stop switching between indexing providers! ..it's really very annoying.

I know that you don't have a daily limit but what if I send you 1 million link in one shot ..how many links will be processed in one day ?
  • @Tim89 Express Indexer service is the one of the best indexing service here. Using this service from quite a bit of time and really happy. I can personally vouch for the quality of this service. 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @mamadou if you submit those amount of links in a day, they will be processed in that day... no waiting times.

thank you @idreesfarooq :)
    edited April 2014
    @mamadou if you're planning on making one big submission for 1million links, I'd suggest you split these submissions into batches of 50,000 at least as the web interface may reject such a massive submission at once.
  • @Tim89 ... Thanks .. Actually , I 'm currently doing mass re-verifying on some huge projects just to save some credits and I will use the send to index function in SER. Do you think it's better to use the upload page in your web interface ?
    @mamadou Ah no that's perfectly fine and much more recommended, just do it through SER then.
  • Been using this service for over 6 months and i am not going to change it soon.. Seen very good percentages of indexing my links... :-)

Very happy to have it...
  • @Justice, Agree! Great indexing rate I seen and I really like the unlimited daily submission and the rollover system. Somehow I wish the owner would close the door soon lol :-h
  • yep, couldn't agree more... simple interface and effective system. I also really like the roll-over that is offered as well as the ability to easily 'top off' if I ever run out of credits early without needing to jump through a bunch of hoops or being forced into a bigger package on a monthly basis.  Bottom line is it works for me.
    Thanks guys, appreciate the feed back! :)
  • I'm using express indexer as my only indexing service. I don't check my generated links if how many percentage are indexed, but from what I'm doing now with running gsa ser campaigns with express indexer, rank for my target domains for specific keywords(mostly local keywords) are now on page 1. 

• Express Indexer is an AWESOME SERVICE... I have been using it for over 7 months now and it has really made my life much easier.. prior to this I was going through about 7 steps to make sure my links got indexed... Not anymore, I click submit and I can count on a great indexing rate from this service!!

Thanks Express Indexer for making my life easier!!

vipseo
  • Going to try this.
  • Sbuscribed and got the package updated instantly. Thanks
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for the feedback guys, There's going to be some major web interface changes coming to you guys in the next week or so, should significantly improve userbility when working with the website interface, it'll look better too! Watch the space...

I'm also working on a few other indexing methods and hopefully going to introduce this into the mix obviously for the same subscription prices, prices are not going to be increased... Although, to keep this a high standard service I may have to lower credit allowances for new customers unfortunately, this will not effect current subscribers, When this is implemented, I will honor the packages you guys already have, but this goes for newer customers, package credits will be decreasing soon.

For anyone else wanting a reliable, affordable indexing service that truely works, register here: Express Indexer grab a package and plug the API into SER an let rip!
    edited May 2014

Hey guys,

We will be shortly updating our entire website theme to a more user friendly, easy on the eye type style, this will be happening by the end of this week, so watch the space!

The main point for this notification is to let you know that our packages will be changed completely too! Credits will be lowered from 1,000,000 / 2,000,000 / 4,500,000 / 10,000,000 to a much smaller amount unfortunately.

Until this happens, I will honor any user that has currently subscribed to the above packages’ until they decide to cancel their subscription, which means, if you are signed up to any one of the above packages, you will not be affected by this change, the only point in time you will be affected, is if you cancel your subscription and repurchase, in which case, you will need to purchase one of the new packages in place.

I want to add, any user who does not have a LIVE paid subscription account with us, will have their account deleted, the deleting of accounts will happen on Friday 30th May, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CREDITS IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT OVER.*

Thanks for your time guys, we will also be adding quite a lot of improvements which will certainly increase indexing rates for you, including Bing index processes.

http://www.expressindexer.com/

• I just saw your comment, and I have created my account today in the morning. I ve been waiting to sign up for your service for quite a long time, I just had to wait until the other service will expire. I also made a payment though Paypal today... Is that mean that my account will be deleted ?? Or what is going to happen to me ? 

Thanks for your help
    Hello @drako12 if you have a live subscription in place before the 31st of May, you will keep your package, nothing will change for you and also your account will not be deleted.

Accounts that will be deleted, are accounts that are not being used and that are inactive, people who do not have a live subscription with my service will get flushed out my database leaving only live active customers.

Package credits will also be lowered so for the moment, these current packages will be the best value for money for customers, if you sign up to one of these packages that are active right now, I will honour those packages until you cancel your subscription. Hope this helps.

If you have only just now purchased a package, if you PM me your username, I can check your account for you to make sure everything is fine with it.
  • @tim89 - so if you have 5 months or so of rolled over credits built up that you haven't used, you are going to delete accounts of customers that have this? That does not seem right seeing as your policy from the beginning has been to keep these credits rolling over. This negates that entirely for everyone. 
    edited May 2014
    @justin only if that account is inactive and does not have a live subscription... users require their accounts to be active in the first place to make use of their rolled over credits.

What I am wanting to achieve, basically, is the customer base I currently have who have active recurring subscriptions will continue to benefit from their current packages for example the 1,000,000 credits for 35 dollar package, these people will continue to have this package without anything changing.

Credits will continue to carry over even when I change the packages, this isn't changing.

The only thing that I am going to do is delete old, non-used accounts, if a user in the past has credits on their account but their account is currently inactive and no subscription is set up, yes these accounts will be deleted as these users are clearly no longer using their accounts, if however these type of people wish to renew their subscriptions further down the line and they want their credits to remain on their account (they don't want their account to be deleted because they plan to re-subscribe soon) then you'll have to get in touch with me so I can take that into consideration.

@Justin do you hold an active live subscription?

I am doing this now, because I am making big website theme changes and I will be lowering package credits which is unfortunate for new customers but this is how it is so I am pre-warning people, if they would like to sign up prior to the package change, I will honour those packages.

I have a huge database of customers now and because of this, I want to flush out and clean the database up while I am upgrading the site.
    Update:: Notification emails have been sent out to people regarding their accounts and what is going to happen to them, Inactive accounts will be deleted at the end of the day tomorrow. (31st May).

• signed up in time!
    edited May 2014
    @spammasta that's good news, thanks for your custom.

The new website theme has rolled out now, come check it out! Express Indexer

Also, remember, these packages are being changed as from tomorrow, today is the last day you will be able to purchase these packages.

Lastly, inactive accounts WILL BE DELETED in a few hours, you have been warned.
  • edited May 2014
    Express Indexer is a great service. He is really dedicated to providing the best indexing service possible and the interface is well organized and easy to use. Last but not least the pricing is very reasonable. I can't complain ;)
    edited May 2014
    Thanks @sweeppicker!

Inactive accounts are now all deleted.

This will be the last day these packages will be available at the prices & credit amounts so if you want to lock your price, subscribe now.

http://www.expressindexer.com
  • I just logged in today to not get my account deleted, and now I'm trying it again, and now the account doesn't exist anymore..
    @Unkown717‌ I have sent out many notices via email and also on this forum unfortunately.

All inactive accounts were deleted a couple of hours ago, when I say 'inactive' I mean accounts that were not subscribers, so unfortunately just by logging in wouldn't have made a difference, you would have needed to subscribe to a package.

Feel free to sign up again and make a purchase if you would like, the current packages will not be there tomorrow.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I just had a look at your site, and every single package show cost as $0, are you still developing the site or is it a error
    @royalmice the packages are available when you sign into your account and go to the packages area.

However, I will be closing subscription purchases in 30 minutes and it will not be reopen until I have put up the new packages/prices.

Once the new packages are in place, the homepage will show the prices etc etc.
  • edited June 2014
    Tim89
    Bought Express Red. 
    Been hours, still can't submit any links.