For the past couple months my team has been working on our very own custom Google scraper. Now, unlike the others in the market (you know which two I'm talking about), this one is much... MUCH, different.
- Web-hosted -- Login and scrape from anywhere in the world! This means no more server costs and no more worrying about Windows giving problems!
- No proxies needed! - That's right, we handle ALL proxy usuage! Imagine all the money you'll save
- Faster scraping - Since this is web-based, the speed of our scraper is determined by the depth of our pockets... meaining, the more servers we buy, the faster we will scrape! Imagine getting 1 million URLs returned in a matter of minutes!!
- Automatic 24/7 scraping - This by far is our most proud feature. With certain algorithms in place, we will intelligently take your list of footprints+keywords and scrape for you INFINITELY. This means that once you upload a handful of footprints+keywords, you can leave our website and come back 2 months later and it'll still be scraping new links with new footprints+keywords it finds for that platform you desire.
- Auto-FTP - Now you couldn't have infinite, 24/7, scraping without an auto-FTP feature could you?! We allow users to type in an FTP account for the results to be saved to automatically... the possibilities are endless once you have our automatic scraper and auto-FTP setup!
This post is not an official release, however. I'm making this discussion to see the amount of interest that we can expect to hit our servers upon release. Also, with that, we would like to know what YOU as a customer would be willing to pay per month to use a system like this. More than likely we will limit users by the # of links returned (don't be scared by that... it'll be something like $1.00 for 100xxxxxxx+ links). We know you can argue that you can use our competitors for "free", but don't forget the monthly Windows server cost and proxies you have to worry about on a daily basis
Thanks for your time, looking forward to your suggestions, feedback, and comments!