Skip to content

[HELP] On Rankings

Hi guys, I've been running my project for 3 weeks now, and my website is still not ranking. My chosen keyword has a low competition, my KW is "Most Effective Way to Lose Weight" here you can have my website so you can see my On-Page SEO or if there is something wrong that I did.

I am really desperate to learn SEO, but everytime I try it seems like I can't make it rank.

Here's my GSA setup

For my Tier 1
Options: CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE

For my Tier 2
Options: CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE

For my Tier 3

For my Tier 4

Those are my settings and site info...

Can anyone here help me?? I'm losing hope in SEO T_T, I really need some help. Thank you in advance guys! :) Please :)

Comments

• Maybe stop tier link building ?
    I mean, what is the purpose of using such a method on a blogspot ?

Forgetting about that link scheme is certainly the best way to evolve in SEO.
  • @Vanity what do you mean? some are saying that building a tier will strengthen your backlinks
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @iSagani how many links have you currently built in each tier? How many of those links are indexed?
  • @iSagani Well, the best results I had were when I didn't use tier link building.
    Try to find another method..
  • BUT you aren't linking to anything but empty words lol... Check up on Tier1 URL tab. Only keywords. Take all verifieds and make new project dude. 
  • so what am I supposed to do sir?
  • @triline123 I just captured the anchor texts but it has a URL :)

• Why would you want an anchor text in URL tab? It should be spinned in Anchor Text tab...
  • @triline123 so you mean I can simply input URL on the URL box and the anchors on the anchors box? right?
  • Ofcourse... That's how it's meant to do. You use verified lists or scrape backlinks on the go with GSA? 
  • @triline123 I don't use scrape BL's, I just yung GSA SER and let it run.
  • @Tim89 here check it out mate CLICK ME but the links that are indexed, I cannot see that :) I don't know how
  • edited April 2014
    Losing hope in seo is one thing - killing a site with an 85% anchor text ratio another (I assume the 15% generic is the only setting you have checked) - the amount of main anchor in your links should be below 5% otherwise you may find it very difficult to rank anything (in other words, a stone will rank better :). Get a new blog, port the articles and start from scratch. Try 80% general keywords, 15% domain match maybe.

You will also find it very difficult to rank anything if you throw everything at your site. @ron has a beautiful thread here on how you can set up a tiered link campaign. it is very much different from what you have now. 

There are other things that can be optimised in your setup, but the first one mentioned (massively overoptimized anchor text) is what keeps you from ranking altogether - if you want to rank anything, fix it. The second one and others will "just" help you rank better with less effort.

• @Ferryman how about this kind of settings?

• hmmm, I suggested you reduce the setting from 85% to about 5%, instead you increased the presence of the main anchor text (the phrase that appears in every field except generic) to 90% - what do you think will happen? :D
  • @Ferryman I just got my ranking, I'm at result 79 page 8 of Google, from the keyword Most Effective Way to Lose Weight

Thanks for the help, :) i'll check what I did right :)
  • Glad you got that going for you. :)
  • @Ferryman yea thanks but still I'm not contented, I need to learn more. :)
  • Try creating contexual only in tier 1, Like article, wiki and web2.0 only.

In tier 2 go for : Contexual, blog comments, image comments, directory, social network, social bookmark, microblog

Tier 3 : Bloast with every thing.

You haven't provided the screenshot or the number of articles in tier 1 you have and if you have spintext there.

I would suggest to remove the PR factor from all tiers. As most of the sites in your list will be PR0 and PR1. You are missing most of the sites in your list which will decrease the number of referring domains ultimately.
  • Ahrefs.com doesn't shows a lot of backlinks for your sites, Which means either you haven't created much backlinks or they yet have to index. half of the backlinks is going to be removed/deleted after one month so create double backlinks of what you actually want to see for life.

I think you should at least have a 2000-3000 indexed backlinks before you expect results.

Also, I can only see 18 anchor text being used for all the backlinks indexed so far, make sure you diversify your backlinks more, have atleast a 5-10 primary keywords, at least a 100+ partial match, Generic etc.

Thanks,
    Farhan
  • @mianfarhanraza What do you mean contextual sir?

and I only have 1 article on the tier 1 but I had it spintext :)

and why do you recommend removing the PR factor from all my tiers sir? Thanks!
  • edited April 2014
    @mianfarhanraza Thank you for your wonderful replies sir, I have an indexing service which is indexificaiton.com and I don't know why only half of my backlinks are indexed.

and what do you mean by this sir?

"half of the backlinks is going to be removed/deleted after one month so create double backlinks of what you actually want to see for life.

I think you should at least have a 2000-3000 indexed backlinks before you expect results.

Also, I can only see 18 anchor text being used for all the backlinks indexed so far, make sure you diversify your backlinks more, have atleast a 5-10 primary keywords, at least a 100+ partial match, Generic etc." <-- How can I do this? Thanks sir
  • What do you mean contextual sir?
    Contexual means : Wiki, Web2.0 and Articles

and I only have 1 article on the tier 1 but I had it spintext 
    What? Are you going to submit one article to 100's of places? Have article builder, Wicket article creator or the best spinner to scrap 100's of articles for each campaign put the spin text and upload to each campaign. I upload atleast a 500 articles to tier 1.

and why do you recommend removing the PR factor from all my tiers sir? 
    Already explained in my last post.

• @mianfarhanraza I think I have to buy those first :) or if there's a free article builder that will be great :) Thanks for your help sir :)