Skip to content

A Wizard for GSA SER

Well I'm requesting not an actual wizard for gsa ser that will easen things up but a wizard that will streamline the creation of tiers. Some sort where you load up a pre defined project structure and all you have to do is to fill up a single screen rather than multiple one.

Comments

• What you can do in the meantime is save your tier engines (right click on the engine selection on the left panel of SER Data), name them T1, T2 etc etc, then on a new project load up. Use macros to spin content that is pulled from a file (in spyntax) and then you can just create projects and copy and paste the macro identifier in the fields, making project creation a lot quicker.

Look at using Notepad++ to open and modify the projects (search on here for threads from ron and me).

A wizard would be cool, but I doubt it will be implemented.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    A wizard was suggested many times in the past, not seen anything yet!

But yes, when I'm just about to build over 100 campaigns, I tend to put the coffee on and get prepared for a long day.

Takes me around 4 hours to duplicate and swap content and urls/emails to make around 70 campaigns/projects lol.
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Are you talking about a wizard for just one VPS, or would you need it streamlined to multiple VPS's?