Skip to content

Your proxie offer (20%off) is not working

edited November 2012 in Other / Mixed
Dear Sven, i tried to order the Proxies, you offer in the Options / Submission Tab.

But in the PayPal Window i get a message i have to return to errsy, before i can order the proxies.

is your coupon outdated?

Thanks, marc

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm working fine for me. I see the message "Coupon: $20.00 off. ( Now: $39.00 / monthly )".
  • Hi,

I think what marc means is that you get the following message when paying whit paypal :
    I have the same issue. Perhaps its because i am using a german paypal account.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Ohh well sorry better ask them directly.
  • @d3ad Exactly what happens to me… Thanks
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I've just let them know about this.
  • Hi everyone. Would need to know if this still is happening ? 

German paypal should not be a problem.

@d3ad  can you please translate the error.  

• OzzOzz
    edited November 2012
    @errsy_admin:
    basically it says: 
    "back to erssy
    unfortunately we can't process your inquiry at the moment. please go back to errsy and choose another option"
  • Okey and it's still happening ? Got users signing up so then it must be something else than a code error on the page. Will solve this ! Need to know if it still is happening 
  • yes it's still happening.
  • has any one used errsy proxies ? This is a different setup than the buy proxies set up I was using (which are failing miserably ) I have to find an alternative and fast . Thanks for the help 
  • i'm using errsy right now, i just buy it cause the person who sold this is Santos(BHW).

So far the proxy is good, i decided to switch from buyproxies and use santos errsy proxies.

• How many threads are you able to run and how is performance ?

• It looks like it can only do 100 threads.
    Limitation is 100 new I.P.'s every 60 seconds. Its a better choice then normal proxies because you have over 1,000 I.P.'s rotating on the backend and over 1,000 more are being added in a few days.

You don't have to deal with getting banned from Google because you have so many proxies being rotated.
  • @errsy_admin Please post here when the problem is solved, so i can start using your service
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @darman82 - how many private proxies do you get for $40? How many threads are you able to run? 
    @GlobalGoogler - You're rotated between 2,000 proxies and the limitation is you get 100 new I.P.'s every 60 seconds so running over 100 threads wouldn't be ideal.There will be 2,000 more I.P.'s added to the server next week so that will bring it to over 4,000 total I.P.'s.

They had a rough start but now their system has been running great since they got new I.P.'s.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    the 100 new I.P.'s every 60 seconds is a bit of a bummer, especially if you are planning to use the proxies with many tools.

I also use Ultimate demon together with GSA SER, so if i run UD at 60 threads, that mean i can run GSA SER at only 40 threads, otherwise i wont have enough proxies -- This wont be good for to me.

Maybe my understanding is wrong