Skip to content

How much time for ranking?

I created about 3 websites on blogger.
One with easy competition, one with easy-medium and one with medium competition.
All 3 sites were created with different themes. This happened about 5 days ago.
I blasted all sites with about 1k links daily each, ahrefs reffering domains are 100+ for each site. The on-page is good and the articles are unique on the site.
The question is, since i`m not in top 300 for no website, how much time i need to wait for see the rankings? The sites are indexed by Google.
Thank you.

Comments

• Also i forgot to tell you that all links were submitted to Instant Link Indexer, and the indexing rate is 70%+
  • 1-2 weeks is typical with churn & burn, although it can be quicker

• But it is same for all websites, i mean the sites don't appear in Top 300 for first days, then instantly rise on top of google?
  • man there is a lot of variables, and 1k links a day is not churn and burn, 
  • then what is? and how much links per day i need to create?
  • please tell me more in this subject, the variables, because i`m new in this field and i`m here to learn
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Try these forums: blackhatworld.com , wickedfire.com they are good places to learn black hat.
  • Learn as much as you can about:

1. On-page seo
    2. Off-page (link building, velocity, etc)
    3. Penalties 
    4. Take a look at the top 10 in the serps to look at the similarities from what you've read and what is actually ranking.

5. All the pieces begin to fall into place and you can start testing on your own properties. 
  • I already know the SEO basics, but i never worked with GSA, that's why i have some doubts.

Anyway, a new question:

Should i build links continuosly in churn and burn method or should i stop after few days?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    SER has more manual work when setting up campaigns, You have to insert more time and effort when constructing campaigns compared to some other SEO tools out there...

If you don't mind the extra manual labour work involved when setting up your campaigns then this program is probably the best swiss army knife SEO tool out there for building links.

You shouldn't have any doubts if you know the basics of SEO.

You shouldn't be asking us how to use SER, you should be constructing and implementing your own strategies and you should be laughing your way to the bank.

Ranking times depends on the resources you have, Do you have a substantially large list of sites ready to post to? Do you want to tank after a few months of being in the rankings?

Rankings can appear in a matter of a couple of weeks all the way to 12 weeks after you've set your first campaigns up.
  • edited April 2014
    If you have a big list, just blast and google will find the rest of the links overtime. If you have a small list, then I might stagger that blast because once google finds all your links and there's nothing else coming in, you might see your site slipping (also link loss is unavoidable). 

There are some domains I blasted months ago and more links are being found to this day.