Skip to content

[Script] PHPmotion - Video

OzzOzz
edited August 2012 in New Engines/Platforms
Before I post my script I have a question about this form.

It uses FCKeditor within an iFrame. "FCKeditor1=" don't work for me :(.
Any suggestions?

Besides that registration, log in and posting to blogs works except for the article which uses the same iframe. Only summary and title are shown.
I still have to figure out how to post to videos or images in a properly way though.

Comments

• Well when posting a comment the only data being sent seems to be

FCKeditor1=<p>This is my test comment <a href="http://www.test.com/">test anchor</a></p>
    vid=16

and its being POSTed to comments.php

...but you probably knew all that ;)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Yes I would make it a engine that doesn't parse for forms but uses "post data"...could look like this...

[vid]

type=extract

front=vid=

back1=&

back2="

back3='

back4=\n

[ video_comment]

type=memo

[STEP1]

modify url=comments.php

post data=vid==%vid%&FCKeditor1=%video_comment%

This one is also added now for v4.08. However I left the video comment part away as the blog one should be much better anyway and the other looks just not worth it than.
  • no problem. the comments were more or less a fallback plan if the site offer no blogs which many of them do. however, these comments are spammed to death already and will be filtered out anyway.
  • You can make use of the CS destruction kit for one of the two captchas this engine is using. You get a ~80% success rate if you are clicking "threshhold = 5"

• line 177: tags=%keyword% %keyword% %keyword%

isn't %anchor_text% the better choice for tags? I know I scripted these part but I think that %anchor_text% fits better as tags or what do you think?
    hmm I would prefer keywords as those are the ones you locate targets with. The anchor text might be completely different like "GSA" but for keyword I would use "software development".
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    Maybe I confound things. I thought when we use %keywords% it takes a random keyword of our search term which can be everything once we "collect keywords from target sites" for example.
    If we take %anchor_text% it will take a term of the url we crawled (http://url.com#{Anchor1|Anchor2|Anchor3}) or of the "Anchor Text" in project options. I understand that in many cases there aren't many anchors defined in a project so you have to ponder which fits best in general and keywords are fitting for everyone.
    Well the normal use would be proper keywords to use in a project. Anchor texts are a bit more specific to your website.