Skip to content

Spamvilla Setup ?

hey guys , i just bought spamvilla to test it with recaptcha but can't find IP:Port that is needed for the field in GSA , can you tell me where can i find that ? 

Btw, do you set spamvilla as 2nd service ? can you use DeCaptcher as 3rd ?

I submitted support ticked on spamvilla 2 days ago but no answer yet, gg

Thanks !

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

if you add it in GSA SER (again GSA is the company name), you have all the fields there. Same for CB.

I would take SpamVilla as first service since only recaptcha images are sent there and it would solve them better than CB. And since it's a monthly costs you don't wast anything. No need to send it to CB and wast resources.

• Thanks Sven , what i meant is what should i enter in IP:Port field , do i get that from spamvilla ?
    yes you will get it from them.
  • @sven, so you're saying in SER to set the OCR as the first service and GSA CB as the 2nd service?
    yes as spamvilla would be used for recaptcha images only anyway and sending it first to CB and later to Spamvialla would wast time and resources.
  • Does SER recognize that it should send molloms/other types of captchas that Reverse OCR can solve first and thus it should be set as the first service too, like Spamvilla? @sven
    Hmm no, in that case I would not set it like that. Reverse OCR will try to solve everything and will give CB not that much a chance to solve things.
  • Okay cool, in that case what setup do you suggest? @sven
  • edited March 2014
    Spamvilla only solves recaptcha, takes like 4 seconds to solve, and only gives you 10 threads for 30 bucks. So it seems like it would be a really bad idea to have it as the first service. It is also completely slows down captcha sniper to a crawl when you add it directly to CS. A better option would be for GSA SER to recognize recaptcha and only send those recaptchas to spamvilla and not CB/CS. Options I would like: - Don't send hard to solve captchas to [Captcha Sniper] - Only send recaptcha to [Spamvilla]
    @youngsmeagol thats what you can do with SEr and CB as SER sends only reacptcha to spamvilla by default and you can set CB to skip recaptcha processing. I don't know how CS does it (who cared about that anyway). But having SpamVilla as first option in SER is the best solution.
  • Is spamvilla still working , i am waiting 4 days for them to activate or answer my ticket ...

What do you think about Reverse proxies compared to Spamvilla ?
  • I've noticed that I get a lot more "recaptcha URL resolve failed" messages with Reverse OCR vs when I was using Spamvilla. Leaning towards this being a proxy issue though. Maybe @acidut can clear it up.
  • nemanja87 Been waiting over 48 hours too. Gonna have to give Eve a try I think and do a paypal dispute if they don't sort it out soon.
  • @hungryim sorry we were expanding our setup orders are going through with revised dates
  • @Sven It's good to know that you recommend Spamvilla as First captcha solver in SER. Thanks for the tip. Please change the suggested setups in SER accordingly. http://prntscr.com/30v928
    @mamadou you are right, I will change it for next version.