Skip to content

Can we create our own platforms ?

edited November 2012 in New Engines/Platforms
I studied the ini files a little bit and I'm confident I could create a new one for a different script.
Question is, will I be able to use it like any other platform or I have to wait for you guys until you will add the new platform to the next soft version ?

Comments

• Yep, you can use them, just put the .ini file you create into the engines directory and you should be able to select it when you edit projects. I've got a few of my own chugging away!
  • excellent news, I just started to use this software and the more I do , more I realise it's better than ubot :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Don't forget to keep us updated on your engines and maybe share them? Would save us a lot time as we are probably aware of them and just didn't find the time to code it.
  • maybe share them?

Yes, good idea. the more engines we got the more diversity of link source :)
  • just like the captcha definition installer we could also have a similar bucket for platform definitions
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well thats not really required here. You can just copy the files to the folder and they are ready to use. Thats different with CaptchaSniper as new definitions have to be merged into a database file.
  • well what I meant by that is if another user wants to share the platform def so everyone benefits from it although I could also see the reason why not share to.
  • OzzOzz
    edited November 2012
    i'm honest with this post. as i created the tutorials to give people a start in coding platforms i hoped they would share them.
    as it turns out either nobody has any interest in coding such or just don't want to share (fuck you btw). maybe i'm too desillusional at this point, but i wish i had never invested time to write that guides, because it was a waste of time.
    because of that i don't think that a "share platforms thread" change anything. people like to leech and not to share.