Skip to content

Footer with warnings

edited August 2012 in Feature Requests
I really would like a footer of SER which display some stats like submitted/verfied urls/hour and the used bandwith. If there would be an additional option to define "borders" (like don't fall below 10 submissions per hour) it should be possible to display the reason for the low submission rate (like email is blacklisted, proxies are down, SER is running out of keywords, primary captcha solving provider is down, too slow internet connection). This would help to find the reason for problems with the related environments very quickly and not only after a while.

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Totally agree...Would like to see a little more in terms of reporting so we can improve the settings in our campaigns. 

Already having global tallies in the groups shows me that after 1 week group 1 has an average 25% of verifications to submissions, and group 2 has 5%. 

Guess where I need to focus my time? ;-) Some good reports make such a difference! Would like to see a few more small features added in this section. 
  • +1 for such feature
    it sounds good
  • Any comment on this? (Sven, S4nt0s, m3own, Oz, Anon....)
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    In regards to bandwith I'm using NetSpeedMonitor.
    Submitted/hour are not usefull for me as some projects pause after X submissions. Maybe it could be usefull in another column for me but I don't care enough yet ;)

Regarding the "bad email" or "other problem" thing I recommended that the project turns from green to red at BHW a while ago. A feature that GSA check this at start or every 24h would be awesome but I'm sure that Sven has a shitload of other things to do. He wants to add a platform trainer, bugfixing SER and other products, add new platforms,..... so I'm not mad at him if he delays or reject a feature like this.
  • Thanks for your words Ozz :) I think you are right. I don't cry for this feature to be implemented instantly, it would be just interesting to have an opinion from Sven.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Has anybody had any more thoughts on this? Some good ideas in this thread!
  • edited September 2012
    I don't think you should bloat the GSA SER with new features that other (bandwidth monitoring) software (e.g. NetMeter) can already do.