Skip to content

Articles & Directories

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited August 2012 in Need Help
For each group I have setup a sub project called "Articles & Directories".

I have used the usual 1000 keywords and all English SE's. 
Selected PR3, and selected skip unknown domain pr.

I use 8 private proxies and use a uniquely well spun article of around 500 words. As well as unique spun website title & description. I also have about 10 categories entered in the format *Category*, etc.

After about 10 days, for most of them I have between 0 and 5 submissions and 0 verifications.

These are very low numbers! 

These are my questions:
1) Does it make sense to group articles & directories into 1 project, or should I seperate them each into their own project?
2) How can I improve the submission rate. After 10 days its very low!

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2012
    From what I have noticed is there aren't a lot of PR3 + article directories. You can easily find plenty of wiki sites but as far as the other article platforms go, you won't find many high PR article sites that often. The PR3 + is what's slowing you down here.

A lot of the article sites I've come across seem to be PR0-PR1 with the majority being PR0. I'm sure there are some higher PR  article sites out there but you won't be getting a lot of them every day. You could always do some scraping and try to build a nice custom article directory list but it might take some time.

I haven't done a lot of directory testing so I'm not sure what the average is for those but they might be lower PR as well.

The way to improve your submission would be to hit PR1 + for those platforms.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks for response.

I have selected ALL article sites and ALL directories. So it should find at least a few! 

I will try the lower PR, but there must be decent number of directory and article sites with PR3+. Basically, the way it's currently setup its not worth the resources to run article or directory submissions (if at PR3), but the sites are out there. 

Has anyone else had any better experience in this field? 

Also - I have a list of 3000 PR3+ directories. If I import these, will it be able to post to these and recognise them as directories? 
  • just import them or run the identifier first (and import from the sitelist-file). if you are doing the latter you can save not recognised platforms for later use.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Would you recommend to split articles & directory submissions into separate projects?