Skip to content

Does anyone know what happened to Ozz?

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
He has not been on the forum since August, he was always contributing great stuff here.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No clue... I miss him as well. He does not reply on any email I got from him.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Hmm this is very strange to just disappear like that.

Do you know his full name?

Maybe do some searching for him.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I wasn't a member of this forum when he was around, but even now i sometimes find old threads where he has posted really helpful stuff.
    Hope Sven will be able to find out something.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I use to talk to him on Skype all the time, last time he signed on was August 22, 2013. I remember him telling me in the past he would probably have to leave for a while to do other things. He decided to stop being a moderator here because he didn't have the time to dedicate to it anymore.

I think he just had other things in life he had to do and all the internet stuff was getting in the way of that. That's all I can think of, hopefully he is ok and doing well.
  • i think its time the higher earning members of the forum hired a private investigator to get to the bottom of this. Perhaps spunko could spare a little of this month's 100k of his earnings to hire one :D
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Ozz is a great guy and really helped forge many of the new engines, and all sorts of features that you see now.

A truly smart guy and top contributor.

And I agree, Spunko should spend all of his money to find Ozz. I think that is fair.  
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    The guy was a genius at tweaking ser in ways that you never knew could be done

Actually I think something happened to him. Im kindof used to it. Friends I spoke to almost daily suddenly disappeared. Two of them suddenly died. I just hope it's not the case with Ozz but I tried to contact him on many different ways without success.

And yes, he is/was a genius. HE was one of those guys you don't find much in a such a selfish world (don't know if thats the right word). He always gave back to the community without taking.

• edited January 2014
    Funny you mention that sven i got talking to another guy on here screenname gordon freeman, seemed really cool guy then he just suddenly dropped off the map after just a week or two of us chatting. I think internet marketing attracts the rejects of society so I think that might come with the territory. As someone else once said to me 'internet marketing attracts the unemployables'.
    Suddenly disappeared?

OMG they were abducted by Aliens! :-O

JK....
  • Sorry to hear that @Sven, though I prefer to think that @Ozz is lying on a sunny beach somewhere sipping a drink and enjoying his internet riches.
    @cherub yea lets all think that instead ;)
  • Lost interest in the whole IM thing.
  • the im stuff can get really stressy and depressing if you do alot of work and then all gets beaten by google or something other .. hope no worser cause .. ozz was a cool member on this forum
    I'm hoping that he will see this thread soon and say thanks to us all for thinking of him.
  • .... maybe he's been kidnapped by google's secret agents, the new and only effective antispam strategy of MTT  Cut ts  for 2014 B-)
    :D