Skip to content

Feature Request: Only Post To Sites With Login

Hi @Sven again .. ;)

is it already possible or could you implement something like Active(Logins) so after

the screeshots from https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/8252/some-verification-questions#latest

i could start the project with Active(Logins) and it will try to post to all active logins from this project (depending on the settings how often a account should post etc) ?

Comments

• will this work ?

i stop the projects after Active VE when it found a lot of logins .. then i delete history but keep logins and let it run again ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you disable all ways it can get targets from, it will just use created accounts or sites it can create some more from.
  • ah that's good to know thanks !
  • edited January 2014
    hmm so

1)delete target cache
    2)disable use url from global list
    3)delete target history + keep logins

should work ? @Sven

and btw .. that means it takes this urls from the verified list ? or where does it get the urls for the logins
    yes from verified list of the project.
  • ah ok thx again and please check pm @Sven
  • edited January 2014
    i tested a bit further .. when a project checks emails and finds logins it seems they do not get added to the projects account data (immediatly) ?

i ran (Active VE) then i got a few green lines (screenshot) about found login data i let it run a bit further and then i checked

project -> tools -> export accounts

but i couldn't find any of that clickernetwork verified logins...

wouldn't it be better to add them immediatly after they got verified and seem to work fine ?  or how is this handled ..

projects are saved like every 5 minutes. So either stop the project or wait till that time to see the accounts.
  • thanks again!