Skip to content

Some Verification Questions

edited January 2014 in Need Help
I just please want to know how long it will take until i see the links as verified after ser found verify emails for it ..

So after a found verify / login mail .. when will Ser try to post to that platform  ? Could you please explain the way SER goes on after this

so after i get alot of this

what would be the next step ? ... i let the project run and it should post on all of this found and verified logins ? @Sven

Comments

• edited January 2014
    another question ... could it be possible that the link gets removed from the list (if i do verify) even before ser found the verify / login mail ?
  • edited January 2014
    and another thing i seen

but it didn't put that link inside the last verified urls window ... (link works fine tested manually)

EDIT : i ran verify again on that project and it seems that

09:23:43: [+] 100% Verification (round 1) of Articles - Moodle already  successful->removed - http://e-learning.stjohn.org.au/user/view.php?id=XXXXX&course=1

which is good but even more confusing for me since as said i cannot see the link in the last verified urls window (c/ped all verified into text file and searched for "e-learning" -> no result) but the screenshot where the link got created isn't too long ago
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

"Moodle already successful->removed" tells the program that this link was created but it is known to the project already. It will skip it.

---

Links get removed from the to-verify-list if

a) successfully verified -> maybe added to success urls or added to url queue after registration verification

b) program sees no success for this after a certain time it checked it

---

About the time when submission starts after verification: Depends on your settings. But usually it puts that to-submit one in position 1 of the queue.