Skip to content

{Question} How i can import links made by other source

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Hi !

I am using many tools for building backlinks. I want to build backlinks of my backlinks . But i want to Import my Tier 1 Urls which i made from other tool. and want GSA to build backlinks of those imported urls.

is it possible and how?

Thanks

Comments

• https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11/gsa-search-engine-ranker-video-tutorials-updated-2012-10-01#Item_3

Watch the video from MatthewWookward which covers this topic in his video serie.
  • No. I want to build backlink using GSA of those backlinks which i made using some other seo tool.
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    I'm confused. Matthew W. did create Tier 1 backlinks with another tool  (UD) and use SER for Tier 2+ which are pointing to his Tier 1 links. If I understand you correctly than this is exactly what you want to do (maybe with another Tier 1 software) and is covered in detail in his video serie. 
    Maybe you want to start with episode 1 to fully understand how he accomplish this.
  • actually i want to use GSA to build tier1 level but it ll have 1k urls not 1 url. i hope its clear now
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If you're trying to import 1,000 URL's to build links to then click the edit button next to the URL field and go down to import.

You can import a .txt file with 1 URL per line.

Is that what you mean?
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

If you have a project already running and you want to add extra urls to the confirmed links, thats easy.

Go to the project, open confirmed links, then right click and import urls

I recently did that with 1000 blog articles I created with some other software and then imported them into a gsa project

• Thanks @LeeG ...