Skip to content

[Question] Can i import articles in GSA ?

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Hi ,
I don't wanna use the spintax article ...Instead of that ..I have nearly 1000 unique articles  for my website!!

How can i post these Using GSA ? 
Is there any option where i can import my articles into the Article Fields ?

Help appreciated !!
James
Tagged:

Comments

• Yea of course! right click the article area within your project and navigate to the folder containing your articles.... it will pick one at random for each submission :)
  • Where is the Navigate To Folder Option ?....I cant find one after Right Clicking !!
  • find: "use contents of a random file" then navigate to the folder within the browser that pops up
  • can those contents of random files contain spin articles as well?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • Does it delete the article after it takes it?
    no
  • so if i have 100 articles in folder and want GSA to post only 100 submitted ..will gsa remember which ones are posted and which ones are not? I mean can i get GSA to post all those 100 articles and then I can manually pause the project? What I want to do is post all those 100 articles and GSA shoudln't post 1 article multiple times...is that achievable?
  • That is great news. I don't thinks so GSA can remember or delete the articles afterwards.
    What about the titles? If I use 10 spun articles randomly with "use contents of a random file", this feature will pull the first paragraph as the title or you can only have a spun general title for all the articles?

the program does not remember what article was submitted and never will.

By the way GSA is the company no software is called GSA alone ;)