Skip to content

Advantages of "Also Analyse and Post to Competitors Backlinks"

edited January 2013 in Other / Mixed
I mean, I understand what it does..

But: Do I get more submissions / verifications that way?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it just tries to leave a link on sites that where your competitor has one
  • Sven, how do the GSA SER know the competitor page?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I thought it was based on your anchors and keywords and who's ranking for those, right?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it searches for your entered keyword and takes the returning sites and sees where they got backlinks on.
  • Ok, it was a nice feature. But for now, i will skip this feature cause i'm having "out of memory" problem right now. I will try it latter...
  • @Sven How does GSA SER find where the backlinks are? Majestic, hrefs, OSE. Or is it secret?
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    it visits the sites it has posted to and search for the link it had been posted.

but pssst , this is a secret ;)
  • oh, never mind. i must read the topic and not just the last post, lol

it uses the "link" operator of google if i'm not wrong
  • You mean "links:www.mysite.com"? Is it worth doing that? Google spits out garbage with that operator
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    i wanted to make sure that i don't write any garbage.

059/143 [Page 006] results on google BR for Compeditor with query link:example.tld -site:example.tld

this is what the log said and how it works.
  • I see. In that case I'll leave it ticked for relevant platforms. Thanks Ozz. I like to know how things work. I think I should look at the logs more :)
  • Has anyone just exclusively tried it with no SE's checked, no other lists, no global lists ticked? When does SER stop or does it just keep on going if you have enough kws/anchors? Does it use both anchor and kws? I use random keywords so I'll have to change this for this test...