Skip to content

[ Please Have A Look Admin ] Gsa Fault Or Websites Fault?

Hello guys . I might need a little help to solve an issue . I have a list of some personal verified Drupal , Buddy Press, Wordpress article directories + some Elgg, PhpFox and Jcow Social networks blogs . Filled all info , added email ( hotmail ) and set my options . I ran on the 30th december 2013 A project with theese platforms ticked in Gsa to Create links . I left the project run for few hours and got around 5000 verified Links .

Today I ran a new project with same settings , hotmail account ( I tried with others too - though maybe is from email ) . Thing Is, I get submitted links , but when comes to verify , it verifies the submitted ones ( Website USERNAME CONFIRMATION ) , Links Found and then the number of submitted Drecreases alot and at the Verified section I have none . Why is that ? 

What am I doing wrong ? I first thought is maybe from the Sites list , but I dont think the whole 2000 verified domains changed their policy . 

Any thoughts ? 

I can give the list of sites to A Moderator Or Admin to verify himself . ( Please Pm me With Your SKYPE to give the list ) . 

THankyou !

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As it's a hotmail email, you need to check if that email is actually working. Check it when manually logging in. Microsoft put some manual verification mode on in case an email is spammed too much.
  • I tried with Disposable emails as well, and the same thing happend . Will check the hotmails too ; thankyou for the suggestion. Will update this thread little bit later.
  • Tried again , with personal Gmail .. email messages come in the gmail account (inbox) but gsa doesnt verify :( 
    Sven , can you add my skype please ? And team viewer my pc ? Will send you my skype adress through PM.
    send it in pm...i dont have skype.
  • ok will do it now
  • Big Thankyou to SVEN ! Solved my problem :D THankyou sir , very much .

• And what was the sollution ? Perhaps other users could benefit from your sollution... Thanks.
  • edited January 2014
    The solution was that I was not paying attention to one little IMPORTANT THING . I had set WAIT 120 Minutes before Making the first Post . Yes , you can laugh lol . 
  • Oh, okay - thanks for posting the solution.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    And why is that a problem if SER waits for 120 minutes ? Dont get it :)
    Its not a problem. He was expecting results instantly but as he set this 2h waiting time, he didn't see any links at all. It was just a false configuration ;)
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Ah ok getting it now, thought the 120minutes will somehow break things up.
  • where can I see this configuration? Thanks! :)