Skip to content

I want to create new txt file for other Web 2.0 site

I examined structure of Gsa template files but i dont see settings for email confirmation. How GSA knows what link to use for confirmation?
And id email has login + password, is it possible to scrape them from there?

Thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It knows that an email with it's link belong to a site if a link in that email has the same host/domain than the site it is waiting for an email verification. Login and password as well as anything you want can be extracted if you define it in the script.
  • Thanks Sven!

Login and password as well as anything you want can be extracted if you define it in the script.
    How can i do this?
  • take a look into the scripting manual -> click 'Help' button.
    also take a look into some scripts. almost every complex script like article or social network script use extraction at some point. you'll find them right above the [register] part mostly.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Has someone made a video showing the whole process of creating a custom engine yet?

I would really like to make some engines for some good bookmarking sites but even reading the manual i'm lost for some reason.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Read the threads @Ozz (WHERE ARE YOU!?) made...they offer all details you need.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Thanks @Sven I will try to find the threads that @Ozz made. I was searching for them but maybe I missed them. I remember seeing one about the Notepad++ for GSA SER.