Skip to content

Can't rank so easy keywords!

Hey everyone!
I don't have success with GSA Ser. All I know is just to blast youtube videos and hope for good results.
I tried tiered link building but no success. Look what easy keyword and I cant rank it!
from Traffic Travis.

Can you give me some tips on how to rank easy keywords like this?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @Snowstephan How long have you waited to see results and what have you up until now that you haven't seen any results?
  • ^^^ As above, it's hard to give any meaningful advice without knowing what you've been doing.

Maybe post more details about your strategy, so that we can give you some pointers.

Tiered link building still works just fine BTW
  • Too many factors too little info. I am gonna be like the old goats on here and say 'just keep reading and trying different things' :D
  • PeterParker - you've been hanging around here far too long!  :))

BTW how did you get on with that little page 2 ranking glitch that you had - did you get past it in the end?
  • edited December 2013
    Sort of...but i think i ascertain the main issue. low lpm and low verifieds were always a problem but finally im getting some decent throughput since ive impleneted all the little bits and pieces thrown out on here. was not just one issue but lots of settings here and there including some defaults which id switched off in the past and forgotten about.
  • @peterparker - glad to hear it.

You're right though, sometimes it's the little things that can mean the difference between a borderline campaign and a successful one.