Skip to content

Drupal Blog Posting

edited October 2012 in Other / Mixed
Thanks for your help!

So I started a new campaign on the demo version to test out the drupal blog service, filled in all the details.

Next I scraped a bunch of drupal blogs using scrapebox and loaded them via Edit>Import Target urls from clip board. These blogs are the unmodded version of drupal so the registration form source info is only:

name="name"
name="mail"

Just fields

Username:
Email:

Then the emails returned look like this:
Username,

Thank you for registering at website. You may now log in to
http://www.example.com/index.php?q=user using the following username and
password:

username: username
password: BXQFa3J4Zi

You may also log in by clicking on this link or copying and pasting it in
your browser:

http://www.example.com/index.php?q=user/reset

This is a one-time login, so it can be used only once.

After logging in, you will be redirected to
http://www.example.com/index.php?q=user/001/edit so you can change your
password.
GSA SE went through them and parsed them fine, signing up etc but I have an issue as I have few verified (2) out of (200) or so submitted. It looks as though GSA SE is going through the emails to verify the links but will it also collect the data? (username/password).

Will GSA SE collect the passwords and usernames or is it only for the latest versions of drupal were you specify and username and password and simply get a verification link in the email? and at what point does it post the content?

I'm I missing something here? Thanks for your help!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    All I can say is that the login and password is collected from email. I don't know what happens on login. You might want to turn Debug mode on on your end and see for yourself.
  • edited October 2012
    It does a great job of creating accounts but as far as posting to blogs goes it's not working? I'm trying to figure out why... I've just scraped a bunch of public proxies - all of the urls I entered can be posted to blog/story.

This was the make or break decision to buy this - so I need this feature otherwise I will just design myself using MS designer...
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    Did you activate the debug mode?

What you should do:
    0. stop/deactivate all projects
    1. create a new (test-)project for Drupal Blog only
    2. activate debug mode: Options -> Advanced -> check run in debug mode
    3. safe log to file: right click log window -> safe log to file
    4. start this project only
    5. upload log file, screenshot of debugger and debug-urls (...\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\debug)

PS: I'm just curious to know why you want to limit this software for drupal blog only? any reasons for this?
  • edited October 2012
    OK Thanks I will try this and update on the log file....

I have been looking at alot of the sites ranking quite well in google (some have all spots on the first page), when I check the backlinks I can see alot of drupal posts, in content links plus a few forum posts

I've generated tons of footprints to find good sites to post to with scrapebox...
  • The email verification parsing looks like this:
    =
    11:53:28: [+] Found 3 URL(s) (0 verify, 0 login) for XXX

The Logins look like this:

login failed (sorry, unrecognized username or password.)

There are other registration errors like

[-]  registration failed (the password does not include enough variation)
    [-]  registration failed (<div class="messages error">) -

Don't know hy it's not picking up the correct username and password, I'm using randomize username/password in the project window but it's not like that matters. Any Suggestions?
  • Drupal sites success rates reduced... Most of the sites showing error like login failed.. 
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    upload logs, urls, screenshots...
  • edited October 2012