Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• RhymRhym Mājās :)
    mmmm, those 30%off of Buyproxies.org look soooooo good, and the price looks somewhat ok compared to Berman VPS, but unfortunately you guys do not provide a win7 OS :( Dang it, I want those 30%off :D
  • Rhym,

I dont think anyone provides windows 7 now, since its meant for desktop not for server performance, also it eat alot of resources, defiantly you dont want this in your vps.
  • RhymRhym Mājās :)
    Hmm, that's weird, Berman used to allow to select win7, and by the way I have one VPS from Berman that runs on win7.
    And you want win7 if you are running social and traffic bots, otherwise you leave a windows server footprint.
  • Rhym,

We still provide windows 7 only if the customer provide it along with his license to install it.... Its not part of the SPLA anyway... We are microsoft network partner and i dont think windows 7 is part of the game for virtualization unless i mentioned earlier
  • Looks solid. I think I will give you guys a try next month when my current VPS will expire.
  • edited November 2013
    @System0102, thank you for your interest, sure would be glad to have you
  • solidseovps

Hi, I'm an existing customer of yours (very happy with your service BTW).

How do the proxy discounts work? do I have to buy them from you or can I just get the discount from buyproxies direct, as I already use them anyway?
  • edited November 2013
    @2Take2 , Thank you for your business we hope we wont disappoint you

Regarding your proxies question, You will have to buy it directly from us
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited November 2013
    Fair enough.

Is the discount already built into the prices shown on your site, or is it additional, by way of a coupon or something?
  • @2Take2

No you buy it directly with the price listed, the table also show how much you saved, no coupon needed or anything
  • Ok, I thought so, but just wanted to double check :)

Thanks for the clarification.
  • @2Take2, You are always welcome, Feel free to ask anything you want, we are here to help.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @solidseovps - is the discount for 1st month only or forever ?
  • @grax1, I am sorry we currently dont have any discounts special running
  • Is payment automatic? I prefer automatic payments.

Nice to know you can get buyproxies.org's proxies at a discount. I will be placing an order this Friday for a VPS and proxies :)
  • @Squidward, Thank you for your interest in our services, We have stopped automatic payments since many of our clients would forget that they had it setup and manually pay it ending up duplicating payment, so we decided to cancel it... however i am sure we can re-activate it if you wont pay it manually
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @solidseovps ohhh I hoped to grab some proxies at good prive, are you going to repeat this offer in the near future ?
  • edited November 2013
    @grax1 we are running this offer always for our customers and for our non customers is for a limited time we will honor it at this price
  • So do i need to buy the vps to enjoy the 30% discount private proxies?
  • @wrc1010 no you can buy it without buying a vps from us for a limited time
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    Best VPS boxes out there, got 2 Wizard boxes and I'm extremely happy with the speed of both machines and Internet connection.
  • @iwebseo, Glad you like them, thank you for your business
  • solidseovps can i use GSA for 15 project, 200 - 300 threads with package 1 ?
  • phuongminhduy I am think you would need the geek plan
  • solidseovps, i will backup all GSA, after that order your geek plan!
    Thanks you!
  • phuongminhduy You are welcome anytime, Thank you
  • edited November 2013
    Hi @solidseovps I made the purchase for the wizard vps and 50 proxies, and left a note about setting up an automatic payment plan. I hope it's no bother.

Edited to add: Thank you for the quick turnaround!
  • edited November 2013
    @Squidward, Welcome to Solid.
  • @solidseovps, just to clarify - these are proxies from Buyproxies.org right?
  • JamPackedSpam these are our exclusive proxies