Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• I was actually going for the 14$ plan for 20 proxies. the raise of 0.5$ is no big deal. Thank you! :) 
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    I plan to get VPS, can anyone tell me the difference between Windows 2008 Server R2 Standard and 2012 Server Standard ? Is there any difference in performance ?
  • @grax1 The big pain in the arse with a 2008 server is all of the windows updates that have not usually been applied. However, 2012 is like Windows 8 interface.... Solid SEO should build out a 2008 image with all the damn windows updates installed already. If they did I would have gone with that instead of a 2012
    @coneh34d thanks, so I think 2012 will be better choice, I'm not a fan of Windows 8 interface but I think it's better than having outdated system
  • @grax1 I am happy with it. If you hate it just install Start8 or some other menu
    @coneh34d thanks for this addon, will definitely use it
  • edited December 2013

Our Holidays Special

GET 15% Recruitment Discount on all our SSD VPS, use this coupon,

Offer ends 31/12/2013 at 12AM of the 31st GMT Time.

SOLIDHLDYS2014

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays & New Year 2014 From All SolidSeoVPS Team

• Last Day tomorrow for the SSD VPS Promotion, Hurry UP get yours today!
  • edited December 2013
    Hello,

After feeling frustrated last month to using a few of VPS from eBay sellers, I found yesterday Solid services and I can to confirm in the little time, that this service is Great: Faster Server and tech support via tickets is very fast and friendly.

The only issue that I had was the little hard drive space for SSD VPS, but tech support found a quick solution to this problem.

PS: Excuse me for my English and please not buy VPS on eBay are a crap
  • @f3rch0, Thank you for the nice feedback, In few days we are Increasing the SSD storage for all our clients free of charge, we will inform you as soon as our administrators give us green light for it.

Thank you for your business.
  • Yes! 20Gb is really low. I tried updating windows and run out of space. Tech support was fast, they had to reinstall windows again.
    By how much will you increase space?

• solidseovps: That's great!

cefege: If you use Dropbox use advanced setup and choose only folders needed
  • @Cefege, Our management is requesting our datacenter for bigger storage, since you know SSD is always small hard drives but our management are working on it, no worries
  • @f3rcho Thanks for the nice feedback and your business
  • @solidseovps When are the new servers coming that will allow us to use Gscraper without VPN? :)
  • @Pratik, No ETA yet, under alot of tests.
  • Hello,
    I'm probably going to buy your geek plan, it seems very competitive and with good quality.

Just 3 question please :-)

1. I'm thinkng to start with Geek plan. If in the future I want to change plan (to Wizard or Newbie), do I have to delete all my files/software and reinstall everything on the new server, or is it possible to upgrade the plan without loose everything?
    2. Do you have special discount for GSA forum users (I didn't find anyone)? :D
    3. Do you have new proxies discounts for 2014? :D:D

Thanks for your answers!
    ANd Happy 2014! :-)
  • peterperseo Thank you for your interest in our services, to answer your questions:

1- No you can upgrade/downgrade anytime without loosing your files or data, in some cases only we will have to relocate you to a different server and just change your ip.

2- Current I am afraid we dont have any specials

3- You can buy proxies directly from our website with 10-15% discount from http://www.solidseovps.com/proxies.php

Happy New Years to you too.
  • @solidseovps by default VPS comes with 2 RDP licenses so is possible to connect with 2 user simultaneously: Administrator and User?
  • f3rch0 You would have to go user groups to be able to do this and you would need an RDP License for each since its more than one connected
  • @solidseovps I am interested in your monster Screamin ' VSP with SSD. No new offer going on right now?
  • @vifa Thank you for your interest in our Services, I am afraid no offer is running Now, We had 15% lifetime that ended last week on the SSD VPS.

Open a support ticket and they will check if there is any special running for you
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @solidseovps Any new news on the updating of the SSD hard drive space yet?
  • Trevor_Bandura Soon will be here, we will notify you once its ready :)
    @solidseovps Great to hear.
  • Damn that SSD VPS looks good, though I'd have to not eat 7 days out of the month to pay for it.
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    Just take a "DOUBLE-TIME" in vps ssd server, will see how it run, i need speed!!! ;-)
  • @baldonius, Yes its very fast vps
  • @manuboss all our ssd are really very fast server, however we are out of stock on all our usa nodes. Only europe available currently.
    Yes I think I might have just got the very Last SSD USA node. :D