Skip to content

Why such low submissions? | Any help?

edited August 2012 in Need Help
Okay,

I have been using GSA for about a week now full version, I have no more five campaigns running at anyone one time but at the moment I don't seem to average anymore than 50 submissions an hour. Which spread over 5 sites ain't great. As it isn't very even.

My settings are the following:

Every platform to post other than referer, indexer and ping back.

100 keywords input.

50 threads
90 html timeout
95 working proxies
Ignore Under - Outbound Links 100 , below PR1 of the domain,

Use Global Site Lists, English SE's , US SE's, International SE's.

Checked:
Avoid posting URL on same domain Twice.
Analyse and post to competitors

I have also noticed I get majority of verified links from guestbooks?!

Any help?

Really want to boost this up to be a major part of my SEO kit.
Tagged:

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You say 95 working proxies but I assume you mean public proxies? Public proxies are always going to be the thing that slows you down and lowers your success rate.

If you want to backup your project and send it to me via private message, I'll take a look and see if there's anything that can be done for speeding it up.

What are you doing for captcha? Are you using a third party captcha solver or you skipping captcha sites, etc?
  • Using third party death by captcha?

What is the average rate you can achieve with private proxies? I scraped the proxies and used annoymous ones.

Will send over the file for sure. Thanks that would be great help.

I have full faith in the product just me not knowing how to use it to the full yet.

How do I PM by the way? Just click your name and then send a message? Can't see an attachment button there though?!

Thanks
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    >What is the average rate you can achieve with private proxies?

-------------------Private Proxies------------------
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    -------Public Proxies--------

Submission rate will skyrocket. Average rate is user dependend (connection, platforms, threads, filters...)

>How do I PM by the way?
    Click Username -> Send message. Upload your file to mediafire.

• *lol* ozz :D nice gfx :D
  • >90 html timeout <-increase up to 120-150
    >95 working proxies <-not enough imo. add more proxy provider. keep the best. lower your proxy timeout to <5s. should be enough for +500 proxies. use proxies only for posting.
    >Use Global Site Lists, English SE's , US SE's, International SE's. <-uncheck some SE. use global site list from time to time (right click project -> status -> use global list)
    >Analyse and post to competitors <-i would uncheck that, too
    Ozz just offered great advice there ^^

If you're sticking with public proxies I'd definitely follow what Ozz said.

• Thanks Ozz appreciate it. Love the feedback.

s4nt0s looking forward to your feedback mate.

Thanks
    edited August 2012
    @jmd_webs

One major thing I see is that your email has hit the blacklists. If you run the "check blacklist" which is located on the right side of the email field, you will see your email shows up multiple times on the blacklist sites.

I'd try and create a new email if you can. You can get 500 emails on Fiverr.com for $5. Also, make sure and set the spam filter rule to make sure all email gets forwarded to the inbox. (if you're using hotmail)

Here are some other things you might consider tweaking a bit.

1) You have it set to pause project after 250 submissions for 24 hours. I'd advise switching that to verifications instead of submissions. You can change that by clicking the text that says, "submissions for".

2) For me, having "always use keywords to find targets sites" seems to slow down the submissions. I'd try to run it with that off for a while and see how that goes.

3) I see you have added bad words list to the "skip sites where following words appear" and "skip sites with the following words in URL/Domain". That is good, but if you scroll down to the last word on your list you'll see you have an entry that is checked and it appears to be a blank word. I doubt this will negatively effect it, but just in case, I'd uncheck that.

4) Also make sure and check "also unknown PR". I see you have it set to post to PR1 but you left that option unchecked.

5) I never use analyse and post to competitors backlinks but if you prefer to have it, you can leave it on.

At the end of the day, if you want the absolute best success rate and performance from the software, you will need private proxies. You can get decent results by following Ozz methods which should work for most people, but if you're eager to unlock the full potential of the software, private proxies or a good set of semi-dedicated proxies is the way to go.

• GiorgosKGiorgosK Greece
    edited August 2012
    @s4ant0s
    one question
    would you vote in using an email like email@domain.com
    and if included in spam lists then you create email2@domain.com etc ?

because I have the feeling emails from the actual domain seem to have higher success rate
    and gmail.com yahoo.com and hotmail.com emails tend to be considered spammy anyway ...
    I've never used @domain.com because I'd rather not be building mass links using a real email and domain that I own. That's just my personal preference and why I stick to free emails like hotmail.

I have excellent success rate with hotmail and if it gets blacklist, I just pop in another one.

Hotmail works best for me right now.
  • Followed all help provided hear.

All I can say is wow. It has made the world of difference thanks for all your help.

I am loving learning how to use this software.

Thanks Ozz, S4nt0s
    @jmd_webs

Glad you got it figured out. :)