Skip to content

About indexed links that become dead

A question for SEO experts. If you a T1 campaign, attached to an indexing service it is possible that a lot of links get indexed really quick. Once done, it is also possible that post will be removed by the website's owner, making our indexed link dead. Won't it be a bad signal for Google? Could a feature be implemented to only send generated link after N days when a reverification has been done?
Thanks.

Comments

• Now this is a really good idea. Link loss is something that should be prevented.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    You can set GSA to post your first article with no link and then the wait time between posting to something like 2888 mins which is 2 days, then pause the campaign once your list is finished and re verify your submissions, this checks if your article is still there, if it is, grab your verified urls and start another project and insert those urls in as they should be reliable sources, you only need reliable sources, that stick.
  • @Tim89 Yeah it's a way to deal with it, but not really automated. Let's face it GSA SER is for us lazy fuckers :D
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited November 2013
    @claus10 :) true true, but this tool can be used for a lot of other things with some manual labour involved
  • @Sven Could this be implemented?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm that would need SER to save a status if the URL has been sent to an indexer or not because ReVerify does not save when a URL was reverified or not. Will have to think about it.
  • @Sven

+ 1000 for this feature. It will save us a lot of money trying to index dead links. Let's face it, with SER we get not less than 30% or 40% dead links only after a few hours and this percentage rise to more than 50 or 60% in lower tiers.

Also saving the "sent to index service" status will be very useful for other stuff as well. I really hope that this gets implemented soon.

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    My solution to this is to manually export all re-verified links from Ser and drip feed them to indexer, I do this once a week, so only links that have survived for a week will go to indexer. Yes it's manual, but it takes 15min once a week.