Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    jezzip

dr0ne

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

I hope you will like my service!
  • I was add API on GSA ! But i don't see gsa send the link to instantlinkindexer ! although verified is > 200 link
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    phuongminhduy

make sure you ticked Instantlinkindexer in the list of indexer in GSA, and make sure you pasted your exact API key without any extra characters..

Thanks!
  • I'm make sure i was paste exact API key :(
    edited November 2013
    phuongminhduy

There is no need for you to send me multiple messages everywhere available, that only makes processing them slower..

I just checked few other customer's acconts using GSA and i see their campaigns coming in normally as usual. So there must be something on your end.

1. Check if you are on latest GSA version
    2. Check again your API key and GSA settings
    3. Try restarting GSA, that usually helps..
    4. If no luck again it would be better to contact GSA support and ask them what the problem could be as they know their software better than me and will help you on the matter.. As i said on my end all works fine and everybody else using GSA is sending links without any issues

Thanks!

• Hi inozemec,

I would like to try your service before buying. Can you send me trial. My username is marko84. 

Cheers
    marko84

• I am a user of 3 of GSA's fabulous tools... So indexing link is of great importance. Can ya kindly send me a voucher or discount code so that I can open an account? Thanks
    upthis

Yes, you are absolutely right about the importance of link indexing. If your links don't get indexed they are simply waste of time and efforts building them.

• I would be interested in a voucher if you are still offering them. Thanks.
    Samx

• innozemec 
    Heard a lot about your service. Can I take the trial.

User is yawp.
    owass

• Hi JD45

Pls pm the voucher.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    innozemec

I think now my subscription (test trail) over user name vkp1988 also i was already subscribed with indexfication but now i want to switch to instantindexer ...but i cant loging to instantindexfication keep saying theres no user like that but still i can access to indexfication and innocoders : / even i tried to make new account it says already used that mail... i want to access my account and susbcribed ,,, also belive coupon still works or send me new coupon too ..thanks
  • Hello
    I 'd love voucher, can you send me trial ?, my name "leonel_25"
    thank you
    zuluranger

leonel_25

nawshale

I can't find any account with username vkp1988 at any of my sites. So you are trying to login with unexisting username. If you try to signup and see that your email is used, then probably username is something else. If you have problems locating your username, PM me your email and i will look what's your account username

Let me know...
  • I'm very interested in this service, could i please have a free voucher?
    bloggenjoe

• Any stats about the success rates?
    Could some of the last review/voucher users share their experience..
    Will You guarantee any index rate or just a crowl rate (whatever that mean - see next). I`d like to see some scrapebox stats or gsa native checker before and after.
    I`m very disapointed by Lindexed, Linklicious and Indexification (last time) - do You use different type of work?

Anyway, let me have the voucher.
    libero

You can browse the pages of this thread to see screenshots from scrapebox index checking posted and customer feedback.

As stated in my first post, we don't talk about crawling here at all, but directly for indexing and only indexing.
  • So powerful!
    I would like to try your service before buying. Can you send me trial. My username is duonglong92
    Thanks
  • Hello.

My trial period, is almost in the end.

Please send me the discount code.

Thank you

duonglong92

ruimartinho

I am happy you liked my service and wish to continue using it as paid subscribere!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.
  • Can I have a small package to test the service? Thanks
    Tim

You tested it already, sorry... If you want to continue testing it you can purchase the smallest package

Thanks!
  • Can I test your service? I'm very interested. Thanks.
    mariuspe