Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• Please check again the same username, edyculay 
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edyculay

I just activated your 3 day trial and you can begin using it right away.

I hope you will like my service!
  • innozemec Hi

I am a GSA SER & GSA Indexer user.

I have just registered with InstantLinkIndexer.com.
    1) can I have a Discount code please?
    2) when I enter the API in GSA SER, how do I feed my existing 10,000links that need indexing?

Kind Regards - Thomas

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Thomas

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check your private messages for the discount code i just sent you.

When you enter your API key into GSA, it will automatically start sending new verified links to my service for indexing. Take a note GSA sends only verified links in batches of around 100 links.

Thanks!
  • Looks interesting, can I have a discount code please?
    supermanden

Please check your private messages for the discount code I just sent you.

• Hello, can I have a discount coupon user: manhtuan
    I've susbscribed to indexification and test with instantlinkindexer is good
    Thanhk
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I would like to buy a subscription right away. Can you send me a discount code asap?
  • OzzieukFiverr can you tell me why you were impressed? What results did you get with the trial?

I want to sign up, but I'd like to have some more feedback on how it's helping others.
    manhtuan

sagarpatil

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• Please send me a discount code too. Thanks...
  • i like your product, and i want to try before buy it. can you give me trial, my username is Litado
  • edited November 2013
    Hello Innozemec
    Sounds excited, Can I get a trial? my name "tranvthanh"
    Thanks

gtsurfs

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

zinakita

tranvthanh

I just activated your 3 day trial and you can begin using it right away.

• I had added my API to GSA but my link verified didn't send to instantlinkindexer! 
    Can you help me how to set up innozemec
    phuongminhduy

Hi there,

GSA sends only verified links in batches of about 100 links. You won't see anything submitted to my service before GSA generates around 100 fresh verified links.

Thanks!
  • Hi @innozemec
    I'm a former indexifaction user. I'd like to know if your new service provide a "roll over" system, that means if the daily 500 limit was not fully utilized, the left credit could be used later (before the end of the next billing day).
    and also another question raised before, if SER submit more than daily limit urls, could it handle it(accept them but process the next day)
    So, a monthly limitation but not a daily one could solve both problems I got
    Dunce

The daily limit does not carry for next days to prevent abuse of the system and to ensure the smooth and reliable service for all customers of the system.

The system will accept only that many links as Your daily limit is. In case you need to submit or your SEO tools submit more than your limit you can upgrade to a higher plan that will fit your needs. As You see I have pretty flexible plans to meet everybody's needs at low and reasonable prices.

Thanks!
  • @innozemec
    Bro can i have 3 dayss trial also? Seems like great indexer service i read a lot of good feedbacks in any other forums
    jhunnx

Yes, for sure, get yourself an account and let me know its username and i will activate the trial

Thanks!
  • Well, thanks @innozemec for your reply, do let me know when you have a monthly limitation plan
    Dunce

Check your private messages please, I asked you something
    edited November 2013

UPDATE

Today I implemented Vouchers System that allows anybody with a valid Voucher to activate his account for certain period with specific amount of links to process through the service

As of now there will be no need of setting up trials anymore for anyone who wish to try the service upfront.

Simply post in here You want a Free Voucher and patiently wait for a private mesage!

• please activate my trial... username jamesmurren.. thank you.
    jamesmurren

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

• I'd love a voucher, will be using this for all my indexing on large projects if it works as advertised..
    Ghoast

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

• Hey innozecmec,

I'd be interested in signing up if you could throw a voucher my way!

Thanks! :)
  • i'd love to get a voucher and try this out please!