Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Vijayaraj

Well, when you do an import from a sitemap/txt/csv/excel the links aren't directly submitted into the system when you provide the import file, but the links are extracted and pasted into the Links box. So when you do that, you can simply cut out the 5k links from the box into a txt file, split them by 1k and paste back for submission
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited November 2013

UPDATE

Realtime clock showing the current server time has been added in the top navbar, visible on all pages within your account.

That will help you better understand things when you are looking at your links processing stats.

Enjoy!

• want discount code or trial account please pm me.
    montianr

Hey there, thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check your messages for the discount code i just sent you.

If you want a trial, please register an account at my website and let me know your username and I will activate it for you.

Thanks!
  • Can you tell me the difference between this indexer and BackLinkIndexer.com? BackLinkIndexer.com creates backlinks to your backlinks.

Thanks
    Glennf

I can tell that my service does not involve in anyway backlink building. Having that in mind plus the fact that my service uses only Google approved techniques listed on their Guideline pages, gives 100% safety guarantee your sites will not be penalized in any way. It is that safe that you can use my service to index the pages of your own sites, not just links/backlinks
  • Where is the 10% discount code and can i trial it

username: wrc1010
  • HI I purchased and am using.  When do the links get sent from GSA.  I am seeing many small sends into the system.  My dashboard says 93.05% processing rate.  Can you explain these stats?  Is there a stat that show my indexed percentage or do we all have to export and test?
    wrc1010

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check your message for the discount code i just sent you.

I activated your trial as well and you can begin using your account right away!
    m1xf1

The processing stats means the links were processed by the system for indexing. My service is not monitoring the indexing rate, because I will need to purchase thousands of private proxies to accomplish that and therefore the service pricing will not be that low and affordable.
  • OK I understand.  Is there an option for grabbing and exporting a date range as I'm dripping links in 7 days.  I just did an index check on all links and I am thinking that many of my links have been processed but not completed as they are in que...

Also from GSA when are the links sent into the system?  On Verification or certain times per day in batches?
    Currently there is no export option by range, only either export all links in your account, or by a specific campaign

GSA sends only verified links in batches of about 100 links
  • Good JOb :D Very cool
    phuongminhduy

Thank you, you are welcome :)
  • Can I get discount code? Could you also activate trial period for me?
    Thanks in advance :)
    adam

Please check your message for the discount code i just sent you.

For a trial, please create an account at my website and post your username so i can activate it
  • I want to try before buy.
    Can you give me trial?
    If things are really good, I will buy long-term.
    My account: kant
    Thank you very much!
    viboy2013

I just activated Your trial and you can begin using your account right away.

I hope you will like my service!
  • @innozemec
    Thank you very much!
     I will try it and review later !
  • This service looks amazing,  but i'm not sure, i need to test it, can i have the trial ?

Name:edyculay
  • I add 2 Campaints, Total 66 Links.
    After 40 minutes, Processed: 0
    Please check my account!
    Thank you very much!

PlpppPl
  • After 20 minutes all links Processed
    Have 53/66 Links Indexed
    Great!
    Please send me coupon code!
    Thank you very much!
    edited November 2013
    edyculay

Yes, for sure you can try it out!

I just looked for an account with the username you provided however i didn't find anything.
    If this username is from other websites i own, please login with it into the service to get your data synced.

Please provide me correct username

Thanks!
    viboy2013

Well, as it is written on the page where you submit the links, just above the submit button, links are processed in batches, thats why there might be some minutes delay before they are being processed, even if submitted without a dripfeed.

Anyways, i see your links got processed already and most of them indexed :)
    I am happy you like the results

Please check your private messages for the discount code I just sent you!
  • @ innozemec

Sent you a private message, waiting for your reply. Eager to try out your new indexing service.
    splendour

Checked and replied :)
  • This looks good, is the trial available? - if so, would like to test it out. 
    user: mpotop441
    thank you

mpotop441

I just activated your 3 day trial and You can begin using it right away.

I hope you will like my service!
  • Just completed the 7 day trail, got to say VERY impressed, so much so that I have just ditched Lindexed and subscribed to Instant Link Indexer. Thanks for another great product Innozemec ! 
    OzzieukFiverr

Thats awesome!

I am happy you like my service and find it better than the rest!