Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• Could I please get a discount coupon

Tks
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    tommy99

Sure Tommy,

Check your messages for the discount code I just sent you!
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @innozemec

Service looks good, is 50k the biggest package you do?
    Looking for 100k daily ideally. Please PM me a price if possible.
    Thanks
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    gooner

Hey, thanks for Your interest in my service!

No, for sure 50k isn't the biggest package i do. I can do any kind of packages, however I prefer to know personally my big customers, so i can give them the best deal for their exact needs!

Sending You a PM now with my offer
  • 7 Day Trial plus discount code please

My indexification login = filescape

Thanks
  • Can I also receive a coupon? Thanks! 
    filescape

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

I just activated your trial and you can begin using your account right away.

Check your messages here for the discount code i sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    Unkown717

Check your messages here for the discount code i sent you.

• sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I'm a current customer using indexificiation, if you have something better to offer, count me in. I'll probably go ahead with 10,000 links per day package. Can you sign me up for a trial before I subscribe and give me a discount code? Username is mashoid. P.S: My indexificiation indexing rate is 100%. I'm impressed with your service.
  • edited October 2013
    What happens if GSA sends more than 500 links per day to my account if I get the $13.77 / mo for 500 daily links ?

Also, I have the original Indexification. What is the difference in time between your new service and Indexification to when links are getting indexed?
  • hi innozemec

Please activate the trial package. My username is blackops.
    sagarpatil

I am happy you are absolutely happy with my Indexification and I hope you will find InstantLinkIndexer even better with the faster indexing results.

I just activated your trial and you can begin using it right away.
    zuluranger

edited October 2013
    Glennf

If GSA tries to send more than your daily limit those links will not be accepted into the system, only that many as your limit is will be accepted. If that happens everyday it speaks you need a larger package and you can easily upgrade to such.

The difference between Indexification and InstantLinkIndexer is the techniques both services use. While Indexification is pretty good service and does its job pretty well, and will continue to do so, the techniques it uses can't provide that fast and better results.

As explained to another member here, InstantLinkIndexer + Indexification if used in conjuction will provide the optimal final results as the techniques for indexing are different and that increases the chance for indexing the most links you submit!
  • Hello innozemec. I just register to your service. Can I get 7 Day Trial plus discount code? Please
    user:jsto71
    jsto71

• i am sory but . i am not glad your services... i am check my links not google index mostly
    alexander34

Provide me your account username so i can look at Your links and see if you are doing the things right or if you are submitting links that have no chance of being indexed.

Regularly some links don't get indexed and thats why i don't claim 100% index rate, but having none of your links indexed is really weird and no other user is having such a bad rate

• edited October 2013
    innozemec

Sounds exciting.  I'd like to try your new service.  Can I get the trial as well as the discount coupon please?

Does it have the dripping feature as in Indexification?

My user ID is ixmaka

Bluejacket

Please check your messages for the discount code I just sent you.

Yes, it has dripping feature :)

UPDATE

Alternative payment method BlueSnap has just been integrated for those of You who don't have Paypal

Enjoy!

• Is there any way in GSA SER to tell it to "throttle" up to 500 links a day? Any if it goes over 500 verified send the rest the next day and so on?
    Glennf

No, i don't think there's such option as it will be tough to be implemented
  • Hi @ innozemec,
    I will take the 15 days trial. Username asabee
    owass

Note that i am weekly trials at this moment.

• Can i get a trial? 
    My username "kasztan"
    kasztan

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Question 1 : Is that relly ok to index T1 ? (i already use indexficaion for T2 - 3 ) But im scared to use it for T1 ..

Q2 ...Discount coupon please and is it life time BTW im on Trail :)
  • Need some help here.. I have 5001 URL's in my sitemap.. But my trial limit is 1000 per day.. how do I split this into 5 files.. its in xml format

nawshale

Yes, it is really safe. As I stated the techniques used in this service are only ones listed on Google guideline pages. It has been tested for months on any kind of tier links and on own websites and so far there is no negative effect and there shouldn't be as I doubt Google will give a penalty for using their exact guidelines.

Please check your messages for the discount code I just sent you.
    Yes, it is valid for the lifetime of the subscription created.