Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    nawshale

I just activated your trial and you can begin using your account right away!

I hope you will like my service!
  • PM the coupon code please innozemec =)
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited October 2013
    eagleflux

Done, check Your messages for the discount coupon!

Thanks for Your interest in my service!
  • Hello,
    If available please give em a trial, my login is : jeffseo
    anyway, send me COUPON CODE please, thanks
    jeffseo

I just activated your trial and you can begin using your account right away!

Check Your messages here for the discount coupon i have sent You
  • Hello @innozemec

I am just curious about the techniques used for indexation, but not expecting all of them to be revealed.

Can you answer if it does involve pinging?

ruimartinho

No, it doesn't involve pinging. My other service Indexification has pinging as one part of the techniques it utilizes. InstantLinkIndexer relies on completely new different techniques than Indexification and thats why I created it as separate service.

Well, i can't give any details how my method works, nor what techniques are involved in it, but what i can guarantee is it is absolutely safe, following only Google approved techniques. In fact it is a combination of several Google guidelines listed on their pages and Google is urging people to use these techniques, one just need to come up with a smart way to combine and refine them.
  • Need a Trail ?
    ismaelhaider

Sorry, i couldn't understand you. Can you please rephrase?
    edited October 2013

UPDATE

Public Campaign Report Link feature has been completed and published.

You can now share a Campaign report with Your Friends or SEO Customers, so they can in Realtime monitor its progress without the need to Login into the system.

Enjoy!

• Interested in the trial if still available. OzzieukFiverr Also in a coupon cheers!!
  • Registered as shaw - interested in the trial if available
  • Hey,

I hope this finally will let me switch from my old indexer, so if you still offer the trial please activate "darek." You might as well send me the discount code as I'll probably get it.

Thanks

• Forgive my ignorance.

Another question if someone can enlighten me. I know what indexing is... pages show up in G's SERPS, but since this service indexes links fast (within minutes), does this do anything for moving you up in the SERPS?
  • I can confirm that this service is great. I had the chance to test this and I´m absolutely satisfied :)
    The GSA integration is just perfect.

greetings from cpaelites
    hammerK
    edited October 2013
    OzzieukFiverr

shaw

darekdrek

Since the 15 trial accounts are gone, i am now providing a weekly trials now.

I just activated Your trials and You can begin using your accounts right away

Glennf

No matter what way a link/website is indexed, the job is done. After indexing it takes some time for the links to start counting towards your rankings. It doesn't happen immediately as Google's ranking mechanism is pretty pretty complicated nowadays and it needs time to do the heavy calculcations
    hammerK

Thanks for Your nice words, I am happy you like my service!
  • WOW 

Just tried this out and I have to say, I am impressed !  Ditching Lindexed right no and signing up ! 

OzzieukFiverr

Awesome! I am happy you like the results!

I hope to see You long time member of my service :)
  • Would like to try. May I have the coupon code? Thanks.
  • I'm interested in trying your service, is the weekly trial still available? my username is "winternacht", thanks.
    Peisithanatos

I just sent You a message with the discount code.

winternacht

Yes, there are few more weekly trials.

I just activated your trial and you can begin using your account right away

• *sigh* All you 'quickbuck' fools are going to destroy this little index trick for the rest of us just cos you want to make a quick buck.
  • Hi,
    I've susbscribed to indexification and the test with instantlinkindexer is good.

Can I have a discount coupon  user : cander
  • Not too shabby, almost 60% links indexed within 5 minutes. Quickest indexing service I ever tried. Now all I need is more links per day.... Mind sending me a promo code?
    cander

I am happy you like my services!

Check your messages for the discount coupon i just sent you.

Thanks!
    darekdrek

I am happy You like the results my service provides!

Check your messages for the discount coupon i just sent you.
    edited October 2013

UPDATE

Another cool feature rolled out today!

From now on You can quickly load Your links not only from TXT / CSV / EXCEL files, but and from XML Sitemap files!

You can upload your XML Sitemap file or specify the web address to it to read it directly from Your website!

Enjoy!