Skip to content

Captcha Breaker is solving captchas (incorrectly) despite the settings

grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
edited September 2013 in GSA Captcha Breaker
Hi guys, I have a problem which lowers my success rate. This time I created a test campaign using SERENGINES NOLINK

Here are my captcha settings in test campagin:

General Captcha Settings 

And settings on Captcha Breaker

When starting this test campaign I deleted solved captcha statistics so on the start of campaign there was 0/0 by Captcha Breaker and by DeathByCaptcha as well.

At the end of campaign:
Left Captcha Breaker, Right DeathByCaptcha

When you watch closer on my settings, you can see that I wanted GSA to solve captchas ONLY by DBC. However CB solved 24, and all of them correctly - at fisrt I thought great, I saved extra money... but after closer look on solved captchas  

As you can see, some of captchas are solved incorrectly. I understand that CB is only machine and there are plenty of captchas that it won't solve. The problem is, I didn't want CB to solve them, by settings I wanted to only use DBC. I have no idea what's wrong and don't see any problems in my settings. Does anyone know how to stop CB from solving captchas in certain projects ? I'm trying to automatize the process of creation of new blogs by serengines, however when captchas are solved wrong my success rate drops down... 

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2013
    You don't need to check the options, "run as webserver" or "simulate captcha services" in CB. That isn't necessary if you're just using it with SER.

I'm thinking there might be some kind of conflict because you have CB set to emulate deathbycaptcha so its intercepting the captchas that would normally be sent to DBC and trying to solve them.

Try disabling the options I mentioned in Captcha Breaker and see if it makes a difference.

• @grax1 I put captcha breaker as first service and deathbycaptcha as second, you can then ask captcha breaker to send unsolved captchas to DBC. This gives me 35+ verifieds for blogs and profiles combined.

From your settings, I would just shut down captcha breaker so you only use DBC as you want to use it as the first service, so no point is interrupting it with captcha breaker and then asking it to send unsolved ones back to DBC. Looks like things would go in circles.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited September 2013
    First of all, thanks a lot for your replies, I decided to try both methods. 

These are my results after @s4nt0s ' advice:

I still had some captcha problems:

Here are the results after doing what @splendour said:

And also some errors I had while running this campaign:

As you can see in both campaigns I achieved what I initially wanted - disabled CB from solving captchas. However in both cases I wasn't able to get blogs from all the available engines. For both campaigns I used unique, fresh hotmail accounts. Both campaign were filled out with spinned content. 5 threads 180 html timeout, 10 private proxies. Anyone has idea what is wrong that I can't get full number of blogs? Maybe @JAMESE as an expert of SERENGINES knows what to do to get solve this problem ? I set 1 captcha retry - I know DBC are only humans, also working late at night to they also can make mistakes, but there are also errors like this: 

where I have no idea what to improve to avoid it in the future... I hope these errors won't be appearing after @Sven 's upcoming update :)

I can post here the bottom window from GSA in text format from both campaigns if anyone could help me to analyse this errors or something... don't know if it's even needed but just saying

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    This happens to me also and i'm sure other people too.
    Captcha Breaker seems to recognise some captchas incorrectly, i guess it's not perfect but it doesn't matter overall because you can still get a ton of links.
    @gooner - the screens above are both from campaigns where captchas were solved only by DBC. Yes you are right, I still can get tons of links even having errors with solving captchas. The problem is - it's 2013 and getting tons of links may be helpful when talking about tier 2 and below, however in this case I want to use web 2.0 as tier 1 where I try to stick to the rule I heard from experienced guys - quality over quantify. At this time Serengines offers 37 platforms and I wasn't able (in all of my campaigns) to get more than 26 blogs, which means I'm using this service only in ~ 70% 
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @grax1 - Yes i understand, i don't know about serengines because i build web 2.0's by hand.

• JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @grax1 Ignore the "required variable was not used in the form" this is not an error, this is the script checking what form it got. Sometimes web2.0s pop up randomly captcha forms or other protection..
    @JAMESE thanks for your answer, do you see any reasons why I'm not getting 37 available blogs ? Or maybe should I provide more details of my settings, if yes, which ones? I think I'm not the only one who can't get full number of engines verified and don't know how to deal with it :)