Skip to content

GSA & Manually Spun Content For Tier 1?

Hi Guys,

My tiered link building campaign is currently made up of web 2.0 platforms for my tier 1. Content on these have been manually spun by myself and I output them using the best spinner and post on each platform manually. My tier 2 & 3 is made up of content generated from Kontent Machine and I use GSA to build the links. For indexing I use GSA guestbook posting & scrapebox auto approve comments on tiers 2 and 3.

To create more Tier 1 links however, would creating a campaign using manually spun content and GSA be ok using the following settings.
Submit to:
Article
Web 2.0
Wiki
No more than 50 OBL per page
Must have PR 2 or more
Id stop the campaign after no more than 30 links have been verified daily.

I would then create a list of keywords and LSI keywords, and tick the box "use keywords as anchor text", so im getting variation there, along with using generic terms 33% and domain as anchor text 33%.

Would this be considered "safe" for my money site?

Comments

• Nothing is guaranteed, but I use SER and ACW generated and spun content for lots of of my tier 1s using Article, Wiki and Social Network, however if the site is really important to you or if it's a client site, then I'd suggest you hand spin the tier 1 stuff.

I don't use SER for web2.0 as the engines very rarely works, so instead I use Magic Submitter, Rankwyz or FCS networker.

You could always continue to build the manually.
  • Ive been looking into Rankwyz.

Does anyone else have any input on the matter?

On a side note, is GSA suitable tool for directory submissions? Im asking as before i purchased GSA i was considering getting sliq or phpd submitter i think it was called.

I was wondering, that if i use manually spun content, if id be able to use GSA to submit to directories without having to get another piece of software?
  • I am happy using FCS networker at the moment - RankWyz look interesting though.. SERengines advertised on this forum adds in a usable web2.0 poster for SER.

As far as GSA goes and in general I would say it is best suited to quantity rather then quality.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited September 2013
    I've been a long time user of Rankwyz and I had various issues with it such as paying for accts (prior to the free acct creator), the stickiness of the blogs and posts etc, and even (to a point) disagreed with @godoveryou about how worthwhile it was, but then I read some of his stuff (and others) on seosunite and after that it all kind of clicked into place - I was measuring Rankwyz against hand created web2.0 rather than thinking of it as a solution to get hundreds or thousands of live content rich web2.0 blogs live all owned by me, where I could drop my links into at any time.

FCS Networker is very much similar to Rankwyz although Rankwyz is more feature rich and makes the setting of auto content a lot easier, you can do the same with FCS, it just takes more work.

• davbel thanks for the comparison. I love the new PA/indexed stats... I will have to give it a try even though FCS is working fine for me (and cheaper).
  • The thing that was putting me off about Rankwyz was the monthly free of $47. Whilst this would be a huge time savour, as im pretty new into DM, $47 would be about a 3rd of my monthly income from digital marketing. Perhaps when i have more blogs etc, this will be an option but atm i can't justify it because im not earning enough.

Does Rankwyz allow me to enter web 2,0 platforms ive already created and just post to them?
  • @lolseo both Rankwyz and FCS have acct creators that you d/l and create accts locally and then upload back to their servers.

If Rankwyz is a bit too much, try FCS first as it's a bit cheaper.  You can do the exact same thing, but it might just be a bit more work with FCS
  • Ill Check FCS.

Thanks
  • If you search there is a working coupon code for FCS that makes it cheaper still. :)
  • edited September 2013
    FCS is better and cheaper than rankwyz Imho. Im using it all the time with great results.. Ofc there are issues sometimes, but Dan delivers good support and works all the time on any problem that occurs