Skip to content

cb-spamvilla-magic submitter

Has anyone been able to get cb and spamvilla to work with Magic Submitter.  It works with Senuke but not Magic.  Any information would be extremely helpful.  Everyone recaptcha returns "Unable to solve this captcha sorry".  The softs communicate with each other on other captchas but not with recaptcha.

Comments

• thanks Sven for your reply; I followed your previous instructions religiously.  It works with all captcha types supported by cb other than recaptcha.   "Unable to solve this captcha sorry." for every recaptcha submission-whereas the others get solved. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    and you have configured spamvilla correctly?
  • yes it works with gsa,senuke perfectly
    Oh maybe spamvilla is down right now? did you check that?
  • connecting with spamvilla fine; currently working fine in gsa
    can you make a screenshot of the CB log window?
  • I just got this from spamvilla help desk

"Hi, ron magic submitter use PNG images and they dont convert them into jpg , our ocr only accept jpg format unfortunately
    please ask magic submitter support or Sven in GSA to take care of that conversion and it will be fine"
    ok than let me fix that on CB to reencode it to jpg ...sux but I don't think MagicSubmitter will ever change there system.
  • thanks you are amazing-please let me know when you get this done; I appreciate your help and sincerely wish there was something that I could do for you. 
  • Wow, you'd think if spamvilla can solve recaptcha they'd have the brains to be able to convert a png to a jpg themselves!
  • Hi, krushinem first of all yes unfortunately magic submitter dont convert and dont even care i think many clients of mine active user of magic submitter but they didn't changed till now
  • Sven thanks Sven to doing it i really appreciate it bro you rocks
    Best Regards
    Kelvin
  • cherub i can convert them easily but i dont wanted to do it reason , it will add few M/S for conversion in ocr end and will impact in performance if you feed what its built for (aka jpeg images) it can solve them with perfect accuracy + with good speed too i hope it will clear this
    Regards
    Kelvin 
  • Does the same issue exist with zennoposter?
    new version online in some minutes
  • remarkable my friend; utter brilliance
    your welcome ... though feel free to use the donate button ;)
  • edited September 2013
    krushinem For zenno poster we have antigate emulator server you can run locally in your pc in case yo dont run CB there but i dont think apart from magic submitter any other software doing it png is basically smaller in everything quality , graphics , size etc so it saves bandwidth may be this is why magic submitter doing it nyhow let me know in case of any other problem u face and again many thanks sven
    Regadrs
    Kelvin