Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cb-spamvilla-magic submitter

Has anyone been able to get cb and spamvilla to work with Magic Submitter.  It works with Senuke but not Magic.  Any information would be extremely helpful.  Everyone recaptcha returns "Unable to solve this captcha sorry".  The softs communicate with each other on other captchas but not with recaptcha.

Best Answers

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    ok than let me fix that on CB to reencode it to jpg ...sux but I don't think MagicSubmitter will ever change there system.
  • Accepted Answer
    Hi, krushinem first of all yes unfortunately magic submitter dont convert and dont even care i think many clients of mine active user of magic submitter but they didn't changed till now
  • Accepted Answer
    cherub i can convert them easily but i dont wanted to do it reason , it will add few M/S for conversion in ocr end and will impact in performance if you feed what its built for (aka jpeg images) it can solve them with perfect accuracy + with good speed too i hope it will clear this
    Regards
    Kelvin 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    new version online in some minutes
  • edited September 2013 Accepted Answer
    krushinem For zenno poster we have antigate emulator server you can run locally in your pc in case yo dont run CB there but i dont think apart from magic submitter any other software doing it png is basically smaller in everything quality , graphics , size etc so it saves bandwidth may be this is why magic submitter doing it nyhow let me know in case of any other problem u face and again many thanks sven
    Regadrs
    Kelvin

Answers