Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• DexterLab please pm me ur ip:port or login into your client area and opena ticket please there
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Spamvilla - can we please finish our conversation on your services today? I've been waiting to get basic info for too long time. I've written you email but no answer again.
  • Tim if its not related to spamvilla recaptha ocr please only pm me here antigate plguin for hotmail ocr i m removing few bugs after that i can provide you
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Kelvin, I'm not able to connect..It says "doesn't seem to work - unknown error"

I'm updated with my payment.. Is the server down?

Please help!
  • messageinabox you are quick guys updating something will be back in 10 min max from now
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hi guys its taking more then i expected clients running with ip (ending with) 252 will face 30-40 min downtime
    i m working on something there
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Can I request a change of IP? Mine's ending in 252
  • messageinabox yes please open a ticket about it in your client area please
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • I hope the one's ending in .252 aren't down all day cause i'm one of those. :(
  • Request sent, thanks!
  • Received my new IP. Thanks!!
  • Okay guys srever is back online :)
    Updated captcha solving time it should be faster now
    Next update coming with mollom captha ocr
    Regards
    Kelvin

• wow! mollom captcha... you are amazing :D
  • Got everything squared away. Great service. Seems like I get about a 70% solve rate on recaptcha. This is about a 50% improvement over captcha breaker by itself.
  • down again for me. seems to be down more than up lately. pretty annoying when the systems running and missing targets. :(

• pclweb 2nd server taked down for 30 min only to do updates there after that there is no downtime 
    if u think your ports not working feel free to pm me here with your settings
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • @spamvilla on your image http://billing.spamvilla.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1 you run as webserver. Do you recommend run as webserver ?
  • cander emulate webserver only if any other software running that u want to interact with gsa eg senuke etc for GSA SER no need to do it bcoz it can directly interact with GSA CB you can click on test connection button on that time  was checking some tools so it was left checked generally its only should be used for other 3rd party software's i hope its clear to you
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • On Captcha Breaker you find lots of Captcha type.
    For analyse % of captcha solved, spamvilla OCR works only for QuickCaptcha and Recaptcha ?
  • Hello guys i updated Knowledgebase link for seetting recaptcha ocr with CB in one shot 
    please have a look there recommended for all of you guys/girls cheers

Regards
    Kelvin
  • cander it can solve 3 recaptcha variation at the moment which are below
    image (Accuracy 65-70%)
    image (Accuracy 50-65%)
    image(Toughest one only come when recaptcha softban your ips make sure to change your ips after it or lower your recaptcha operations to get it back to normal we solve it too but less then 20% soon going to be more then 40% i m working )
    i hope you can understand more clearly now

• everything sorted now. fast solves and great accuracy. :)
  • I have used Spamvilla for a month now.  I got the 50 thread package.  I told Kelvin that I would leave a review if his service turned out to be good.  It is good.

The service does what it says and Kelvin does provide top notch customer service, he even went as far as logging into my VPS and making sure I was set up correctly.  (cuz sometimes I can't follow easy directions that are provided :) )

I mentioned that I was thinking of adding on another VPS to the service and was told that with my capacity I could easily add in more installs of GSA.  Instead of trying to get me to buy more. 

My review: Service does what it says, provided by an honest person that gives great support. Worth the money in my opinion.
  • Service is down for me saying "Doesn't seem to work - Unknown Error" from GSA SER when I do the test.

• ambition instead of making post her you should be opening a support ticket to be frankly so we can check and sort out it quick as i have no clue about your ports ip client email id or what so ever 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • ambition anyways i found your settings in my pm history restated it and sent you a pm as well please read it 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • just buy your service, waiting for activation

thanks
  • berubah along with your order all orders processed 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hey Kelvin. I sent you a email Check it please thanks bro
  • so we can use one pack for a single VPS? (as it aks for an IP when we order) Could we use a Pack for multiple VPS (of course with the threats limited as for the pack choosen)?
This discussion has been closed.