Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• Just enabled the log today and found no re-captcha has been solved. What happened? I don't even konw how long it's been down.
  • Windows updates always screw things up... Maybe you should move to Linux... 

Hope you get it back up soon, and I can start using the service.. Looking forward to it.
  • brianhill please pm me your ports in here or opena  srupport ticket i m processing orders, refunding whom asked , adding additional days bcoz of late order processing and all ports are working fine if u feel yours is not solving pm me your settings or login and open a ticket about it inside client area, we sorted attack issues on our billing and website now back to provide support too
  • Spamvilla - I've been waiting for three days for you to answer to support ticket, and if I take the first time I asked for information that you still didn't send to me - its been almost two weeks. Is it that hard?
  • Poor old Spamvilla is getting lots of bad press, so thought it only fair to put across a different viewpoint.

I joined over a month ago....yes it took a day or two for everything to be set up BUT since that time it's been working amazingly well !!. Whenever I see these posts re system down I check my vps and the software's working away solving recaptcha's for me....EVERY TIME !!.

It's not perfect, gets a few wrong but it's an awful lot better than paying for manual captcha solving I can promise you.

He has a strange charging system and I'm wondering if some people are sending too many captchas for their subscription and if maybe that's when the software isn't working. I really don't know but just wanted to let people know that this software really does work. The guy is on my side of the world, so he's asleep when most of you are awake and vice versa. Don't expect instant responses, it's obviously a software that needs a fair bit of setting up, the more you hassle him and bombard him with PM's and fault dockets because you're waiting to be set up, then the slower things will be.

Just be patient, it's worth the wait ;)
  • Tim its related to different solution aka hotmail ocr we are updating it it will be get tonight you will get response from me shortly i m going through orders and tickets atm
  • filescape yes its true i m going through lot atm some family issues also support , orders etc timezone also a big issue as its completely different from most of clients i m sorting all problems atm by going through tickets and orders every late order and tickets will added additional days that'sthe best i can do for my clients
    Regrads
    Kelvin
  • One to say, quick and dirty, even with the serverproblems of spamvilla, this service is worth every penny!!!!
  • Spamvilla I just ordered. Please check.
  • msdw hi i can see 2 orders remaining for today rest processed i hope one of them is yours processing them
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • One more happy user!
    First I had my doubts to let anyone in via teamviewer but it was quick and painless ;)
    After some corrections CB run like hell with many solved recaptchas.
    I only think that I need a better computer (now cpu use is sometimes up to 90%)
    Big thx to Kelvin for help :D
  • Hey Kelvin,

I just renewed for a 2nd month will I keep the same settings or get new ports?

• ambition if you paid in time you can keep using same ports please test it from gsa or cb if dont work let me know
    regards
    kelvin
  • edited August 2013
    hmm @Spamvilla worked nice now but today i get problems again getting "Unkown Error" when testing in SER.
    If i stop all my sers wait a few min and press test all works again ... what is the cause of this ?
    I also set my threads down to 10
  • KayKay testing vs working (performance is separate thing) it may possible bcoz of connections test connections may get refused btw what u use ? CB or GSA Ser ?
  • edited August 2013
    @Spamvilla i have to use it through SER .. maybe you should  look for another way to test the availability it's confusing if you press test and there comes a error.. your service is great that's no question!!

but in ser log i always see alot of

16:06:06: [-] 1786/1811 captcha service is not responding

so it "feels" like it has to do something together the test doesn't work then too
  • KayKay  well did u toogle recaptcha send to captcha solving services ?
    in my gsa or cb i can test every-time perfectly anyhow looking at your account
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Spamvilla - your support site doesn't work, please take a look at that. Also please answer to my last request ticket.
  • @Spamvilla sure all is set fine and it works all fine for a while .. then the test error starts and i see alot of this captcha service is not responding ... how many threads do you suggest to set in ser for the standart subscribtion to your service ?
  • hey kelvin check your email i sent you a message bro
  • inumel Yo checking and replying there
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • I am going to quit this service. I was watching in about hour how this service works and I don't think so that is able to solve more than 30% of recaptchas correctly. Also, one more thing is really bad uptime of the servers. It has been past more than two days and this service doesn't work. It is offline for me.
  • edited August 2013
    i followed exactly Spamvilla guide (http://billing.spamvilla.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1), but still confuse:
    1) Should i uncheck "Skip hard to solve captchas"
    2) Should i add/stick Spamvilla in Option/Captcha/Spamvilla ?

3) Could you upload image How to setting spamvilla with GSA SER and CB? and other tools
    Please help, Thanks
  • edited August 2013
    @bretty113 - yes you will want to uncheck "Skip hard to solve captchas" as that will never send recaptchas to any of your captcha solving services.

The 2nd question is still up in the air as far as I haven't seen a definite answer from anyone.  You can either set it up in SER which should be faster but you get no statistics and it's hard to tell if it's working.  Or you can set it up in captcha breaker which is slower as it slows down CB solving other captchas, but you get statistics and can see if it's working.

@Spamvilla - what is your recommendation on this?

• DexterLab it is impossible that service solved first 30% correctly i can give proof on that (by seeing with eyes and by seeing real submission both are different stuff more over recap needs one word solved correctly, in photo pic only word need to be correct ) and 2nd claiming again for last 2 days was down impossible too bad up-time was occurred on 24th and 27th only bcoz of Ddos , and attack on websites and captcha servers after that never went down, i seen few clients shouts "hey its not working for me" and if i do a team viewer session most common error i seen is toogle captcha stuff or force restart Vps/GSA SER/GSA CB
    But i can not force any one to stay with us 
    best of luck
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • ambition i personally use in GSA Ser the reason GSA ser send directly to ocr , dont need to wait send to cb and wait for answer then again, the backdraw is you cant see detailed live stat like CB but its worth, if u want to test our end up or not you can test anytime thanks to Sven its added but make sure test like 3 times sometime it may get failed i hope i able to answer your query
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Why then is not working for me? I have restarted VPS several time also have restarted CB and i still not working. Also when I hit test it is not working.
  • Now I have switched on GSA SER and again on the test I get msg doesn't seems to worik unknown error.
  • edited August 2013
    @Spamvilla - thank you, that does answer my question!  I will set it back up in SER :-)

Also, to everyone else that is thinking about buying this service, I have opened 4 support tickets so far after a little over a month of use and he has answered all of them within hours, so to be honest my experience has been good.  The servers seem to be getting more and more stable as well.  I get around 60-65% solved rate and that is way cheaper than deathbycaptcha or anything else that I know of.

*-:) ~O) *-:) :\"> :o3
  • @DexterLab - ask Spamvilla for new ip:port set . that helped in my case when ocr worked for everyone except for me ;)
This discussion has been closed.