Skip to content

Very Professional SEO Study On Google Ranking Factors

Comments

• edited July 2013
    PVA = phone verified account. Basically, if you want to use Web2Rule, you need phone verified accounts, and you can only use that many on one SIM (subscriber identity module) card. For example, after a few Google accounts that you verify via a text message, they will stop your number. I believe they only allow up to five on one number.  A SIM card is basically your phone number :D. This makes it that they don't delete your account fast, since spammers dont use PVAs anyway (at least they think so :D)

I use Web2Rule to get +1s, Tweets and Likes to my Money Page. They also have the option to get Google+ account followers, which will strenghten your Author profile (remember, you link your Google+ profile to your money website, and you boost that profile as this is your web site persona). They are planning to add Pinterest pins, Twitter followers and Facebook followers in the near future. So, this is basically how your social signal stuff would look like in the end:

1. You create your master Google+ account, and link it to your website via rel=author. Here's the tutorial for that: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2539557?hl=en. This way, every time your site appears in the search engines, you'll have your picture there. The CTR is amazing; I don't even care if I don't rank #1 anymore, simply because I get all the clicks. The only thing that's important is to rank above the fold (without scrolling down). This fake persona will be the author of your website. Make sure you fill out the "about me" section of the site with some gibberish. Something like "I have a wife and two kids, and I own a washing machine company blabla...I decided to build this site to help people who are struggling when buying washing machines...." ...you get it.

2. You create 3 phone verified accounts on Google+, Twitter and Facebook, which makes it a total of 9. All of them have to have a picture, a bio - basically, fill out everything you can to make it look real.

3. You download and install Web2Rule (it's free for 1 website, and $14/m for 7 websites, plus you get free credits and you can set your projects to private) and submit your sites there. Don't submit spammy trash sites because they won't approve them. Then you assign credits to your project as you see fit. I always set 100 tweets, Likes and +1s to a page that I want to rank, drip feeding 3 +1s per day, 10 Likes per day and 10 Tweets per day. If I need more, I assign more. Just don't go crazy with +1s - Max 3 per day (this is actually max allowed in the software as well). 

The way it works is actually very simple. You start the software and it goes into your accounts (very natural, slow pace), and submits other users' websites, as well as general news and quotes. The ratio and velocity is very natural looking; sometimes, when I look at those accounts, I tell you, you can hardly tell that it is a fake account. Web2Rule does everything naturally; it writes your username, then waits, then writes your password, just like a real person would do. When other users' websites get +1-ed, tweeted,liked (or the users' master Google+ account gets followed) on your accounts, you get credits. There are no footprints left because everything is done through Internet Explorer inside of the software. They don't allow VPS so you have to run it on your own PC.

As I've already mentioned, they will implement Pinterest Pins and follows, Facebook friendships and Twitter follower options soon. When this happens, I would create 4 master accounts with same first name and last name:

1. Google+ profile which would also be the "author" of the site.
    2. Facebook account with the same name and last name.
    3. Twitter account with the same name and last name.
    4. Pinterest account.

Then, I would fire up Web2Rule and do 2 things: 

1. Continue pumping the money pages with +1s, tweets, likes and pins.
    2. Pump the master profiles (the author persona) on all 4 social networks.

In a month or 2 - you have a strong brand and a strong social presence - all on autopilot! :D.
  • @jurky3fo, do they allow multiple inner pages or only one main page? For a multi-page site doesn't make sense to get all likes to the homepage only.
  • edited July 2013
    @nitinsy They allow multiple inner pages. You can even connect your pages via your sitemap.xml, so you don't have to bother doing it manually. That's why I wrote Money Page, not Money Site in the graph above :). By the way, here's the graph that I just made about this (I hope you'll understand):

• @jurky3fo,
    Thanks for the quick reply. Can you elaborate on this "connect your pages via your sitemap.xml,"?
    What does this mean?

My site has 100s of pages and I would like to distribute the social signals across a majority of these pages (if not all) and in some random way. Is that possible? and how to set it up?

• I think it's possible. You have to go to Projects and enter the URL of your website sitemap. It usually ends with a .xml . Then, it will distribute the shares across all the pages. I've never done it that way though, so I can't tell you more.
  • Web2Rule is like addmefast?
  • ronron SERLists.com

+1 @jurky3fo - that is exactly what I wanted to know. My angle of questioning (which you answered) was 'growing the authority of the various social media homepages' (not just Google, but also Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest).

My theory is that good things can happen if you go well beyond getting rudimentary +1's, Likes, Pins and Tweets to the moneysite...so that you have a system where your social media 'home pages' get their own following. To me, that seriously augments the notion that we are a true authority because our social media home pages become 'popular'.

Yeah, this is exactly the direction I have been plotting, and never knew about this service. Very cool indeed.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this to explain everything. You were very thorough and I really appreciate it!

• jurky3fo - just want to say thanks to you too.  W2 is looking very cool indeed. Just got into it a few days ago thanks to you.  Still need to fully get my head around it, but seems very promising.  May have to pick your brain a bit more once I figure out my specific questions! lol  In the meantime, again, thanks! :)
  • +1 @jurky3fo Wow! This is my new favorite thread! Thanks, man!

Can you use web2rule for YouTube vids, or is it just on your own domains?
  • edited July 2013
    @Kreist Wow, you asked the right question at the right time. Just today they updated the software to give you Youtube views. I don't know if they allow Youtube vids for likes, tweets and +1s, because the author has said that they won't allow their users to suffer noise in the background because you have to leave it opened to get credits.
  • edited July 2013
    Many thanks jurky3fo for this info, will try W2R for sure.

So you have really ranked your site just with social signals without any single backlink? How long is it ranking?

thanks!
  • @traged Yes, it's been ranking for 2 months now.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    If this was a fraternity, I would appoint @jurky3fo our new 'Social Chairman'.   <:-P
  • These things sounds great, but also sounds like a lot of work. But oh, well, money doesn't come like that only. Appreciate your info @jurky3fo.
  • edited July 2013
    Take a wild guess when w2r started on this site?  No linkbuilding done anytime recently.  Just +1, likes, tweets and some traffic sent.

• @jurky3fo, thanks much for the info
  • @Gecko that's so nice to see. Yes, the traffic module is also quite powerful because it lowers your bounce rate drastically.
  • edited July 2013
    @jurky3fo Yes that is a very handy module, and fwiw I have google analytics on that site too ;)

Seems a lot of people are using the Youtube traffic module too, my lazy ass client is sitting there watching videos all day now 8->

If this service, or another like it, can provide robust social signals it is going to completely change my workflow.

Gone will be the days of pumping out massive amounts of shite content to thousands of sites. Social signals plus a small - but very high quality - amount of T1 properties with a very diverse set of anchors, backlinked / indexed with more very high quality readable content should suffice. Lower quality content can be used just on tier 3.

I've already moved over to creating massively spun master content, as you mentioned in another thread. It might be a royal pain to create, but as you said it covers your content requirements for probably the lifetime of the site. Not sure if you are doing it completely manually, but I am using Ubertoolz to help speed up the creation.
  • @Gecko Yeah, I'm doing it manually :D. It's a shame you can't outsource this kind of work, simply because you can't trust anyone when it comes to creating readable ultrasuperduper spun content. Sometimes, it takes me a whole week to create one from scratch. At the end of that week, I want to pull my hair out, because it is soooo boring :D. At least you won't have to bother getting new content for that niche ever again lol. 
  • @jurky3fo - a week?! Have you looked at Ubertoolz?  Can produce the type of content you are talking about in a day or two maximum depending on how many variations you want.

The best thing about it is that it is not created using nested spintax, although you include that if you want to. You actually end up with a document format that is quite readable and editable. They also have features that allow you to customise how many paragraphs/sentences to pull when creating an output. Also other things like random headings and alternate paragraphs. Highly recommend you have a look if you are already spending a week on spinning your own.

I'm sure people will think it is mad spending this long creating content, but bear in mind that this stuff will index all day long. It might be spun, but it is as highly readable and unique as any other manually written content.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    edited July 2013
    @gecko & @jurky3fo - I manually create my content so it's all readable and is still good quality. It does take forever.

BUT BUT BUT I'm having a massive issue with getting my articles indexed. Like 31/1000...any tips?
  • @AlexR You mean you spin it?  You say out of 1000 - that's a lot of writing if you're not spinning ;)

Obviously depends on where you are sending it to. Try sending just 10% of that to sites that are indexed regularly and if it really is quality, I don't think you will have such a low success rate.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @gecko - yes, originally spun but it takes forever to spin so it's a long article that still reads well after spinning.

What contextual sites are you using for articles that point at your moneysite?
  • edited July 2013
    Can we assume that all your spun output is adequately unique?  Do you check for this before submitting?

I submit to many different sites, but not a large amount for any one of my sites - I really don't see the need for hundreds of Tier 1 contextual links.  Obviously that is different on Tier 2/3.

Build up some decent profiles at some of the better sites out there and keep them updated with fresh content before linking out to your $ sites.

Then consider a private blog network to give some really powerful instant juice.  Keep it all diluted and almost transparent with loads of anchor diversity.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Gecko - thanks. Been busy with a hundred things, now to nail down some loose ends.

1) Who do you use to check unique content?
    2) Private Blog Network - any you can recommend? (Can you PM this if possible?)
    3) So you don't use many contextual links at your moneysite? You mainly use a number of updated web2.0's and just build links to them? (like a buffer set of sites) 
  • i want to know also what AlexR asked so you can share with us
    ;)
  • There's no secrets here!

@AlexR - There must be a tool on your spinner to see how unique your outputs are yes? If you are writing the material from scratch I wouldn't worry about using an online plagiarism checker, but do check your spinning is adequate.

Not gonna share any private networks here. There's some people that post here that are closely linked to private networks, have a dig about - they aren't actually that secret!

I don't really worry about platform as much as I look at the quality and opinion the big G has of them. There are tons of sites you can submit content to that G loves. I'd personally forget about wiki's or what they are.

Even if you have to manually submit your spun content to them it's worth it.  Mix it all up with some bookmarking and topical blog commenting to make it seem like there is a human in the chain somewhere.
  • hey jurky, could you discuss setting up your g auth accounts in a little more detail? do you use proxies when you sign in to the diff accounts? and where do you source them once you've gone beyond your five per sim?  thx
  • @vic_mackey Hey, to be honest, I've made a total of around 10 Google+ master accounts for my sites, because that's how many sites I have, so the sims weren't a problem (I took 5 off of my own cell phone and 5 off of my brother). However, for the feeder accounts that you need to put into Web2Rule, I just outsourced them to a guy from BHW. I think its around $9 for 3 Google, Facebook and Twitter PVA accounts with pictures and a profile. You only need to do it once. If you have a good looking profile, there is a very slim chance that it'll get deleted. If it does, just replace it.

I don't use any proxies for this, because we are not talking about large number of accounts. These accounts need to be high in quality, not in quantity. I also like what the author of the software posted recently on BHW:

"Anybody who is having issues with Google Plus. A few suggestions as we have 1500 users now and we see a lot of jobs go by and always run tests of our own. If you have issues with plus sticking.

1. Dont use the plus module on top of the projects module. Sending to many is usually a bad idea. The sites we see having the best ratio of keeping their pluses are running very low steady volume. 

2. There will always be plus slippage and we see that on the test sites as well, to us its not ideal but not a big issue as long as the site is doing better in the serps. We see the follow function as being a lot more useful in serps as well. 

3. So what are we doing on our end to make it better? We are going to add more what we call Deep Organics which is just an extension of the regular organics of just putting out plan info txts. We are looking at using more services per Google account like gmail, hangouts etc to build up the overall natural quality of the accounts that are added. As what a person normally does with a Google account is, hangout on youtube, send emails etc as we add more natural process like this it should decrease slippage.

4. We are most likely going to decrease the daily limits you can order for plus as we see people order 3 per day x 30 Urls and its not net positive across the entire network. That would be everything going on for plus that I can see from our end. Hope that helps."
  • edited July 2013
    "I just outsourced them to a guy from BHW" Who did you use to create the accounts out of interest?