Skip to content

Very Professional SEO Study On Google Ranking Factors

13»

Comments

• @collywobbles i believe his name was something like fbfbfbf
  • ya you can order from him direct from the W2R app.
  • @jurky3fo

Sorry If im just being slow, but, in your diagram you say that your master account links to your money site. And the Web2Rule people link to your money site and to your master accounts.

I don't see how in any of the options they link to your master account for Twitter and Facebook. All you do is put in the url you want to be liked, which has to be your moneysite url. They come on and like the page, they don't come on and like the page and then go and like your facebook master page. Or am i missing something? Do they just do both but there is no setting to tell me they are doing both?

The only option to get people to follow you is the Google Follow module, where people come on and follow your master account. I don't understand all your interlinking :D Although I am probably wrong.. :P
  • Same thing with the Twitter module, you get your money page Tweeted by the Web2Rule crowd, but they don't follow your Master Twitter page. They just tweet the money page url, so on your mone ypage you will see X number of tweets. You don't get X number of followers. 

Or maybe again I've set something up wrong.
  • @tcsmith007 I wrote somewhere earlier that they only support Google+ follows right now, and everything else is still in the process of making. The diagram that I drew is how the system will work once it is completely finished. Now you only get Google+ followers.
  • Ahh ok, makes sense. I thought I was going mad, because I really couldn't work out how you interlinked it :D Nevermind, thanks
  • Quick question @jurky3fo Do you keep your Master accounts separate to the ones you use as your 3 verified accounts in Web2Rule. If you put them in for Twitter / Google + you get lots of tweets a day and lots of posts on Google + .

Or you reckon it isn't wise because if they get banned you would lose your master account ^^ 
  • I keep everything separated. Think of it like this:

1. My master account is simply my website persona, and it is completely related to my money site. So, the master account "John Doe" is used for Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google+ Profile (John Doe, linked to the site via rel=author), Facebook Profile (John Doe), Twitter Profile (John Doe) and Pinterest Profile (John Doe). These are the accounts that I create manually for every new website that I create. I also fill them out manually, and make them look as real as possible. I don't post anything on them except the new article that I've published on my site and a few occasional random "thoughts" without links. I've never gotten a single account banned. Then, Web2Rule builds followers to these accounts over time (only Google+ account currently) which strengthens my social profile. Note that I don't put any of these into Web2Rule. The software has nothing to do with them except that it boosts them with followers.

2. You only really need 3 accounts of each (Twitter, Facebook and Google+) to feed them to Web2Rule, and generally, you can just outsource them to someone. There are plenty of PVA account creation services out there. Then, you can make those profiles look genuine as well. Just write the "bio", "job" and "interest" sections (or whatever) from your head and you'll be finished in no time. These accounts are used for generating credits on Web2Rule and they are in no way, shape or form related to the master accounts.

Generally, you don't want to overestimate the guys at Google. Sure they are smart when it comes to engineering, but it took them almost 12 or so years to finally conclude that a profile which has 99% of the anchor text "dog training" to a "dog training" site isn't as natural :D, which tells you a lot about their "spam" team. Just play the game slowly, and don't be impressed by the numbers of backlinks or social signals. Rather, make them strong. That's the name of the game today, even though some people are able to slip through with high amounts of spam and they stay ranked for months.
  • That sounds good to me, If you are creating a facebook page though don't you have to create it as a business page not just a normal facebook page. If you are just creating a normal facebook page people can't like your profile like they do on the business pages. Just a thought.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @gecko - do you use SER for any direct links to your moneysite or is it all through a shield of web2.0's?
  • @AlexR - For me I don't have enough control to let SER do the T1 links.  I let other tools do that or do it manually. SER is a beast that is best left to run wild on the less critical links.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Gecko - Cheers. I have a penalty on a few sites and trying to hunt down the cause...any tips on a few steps I can take to track down the issue? 
  • Not really my area of expertise. Without wanting to sound too much of an Ubertoolz fan boy in this thread, the main man did a bunch of vids about ranking post panda/penguin a while back.

The info on achor text diveristy is gold, even if it does seem stupidly simple when you see what he has to say. The ratio's mentioned are wildly different from what I see banded about in most places.

Maybe that's an area to look at first?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks. Will check that out. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Great video! Thanks for the share...
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Guys, I have 2 questions.. if you make web 2.0 properties manually, do you disable comments? I guess it would be more natural if there could be commenting.. on the other hand it will prob be blasted full of spam with scrapebox which is not good?

And the 2nd question.. say i make a blog post, my blog address where the post is on top is myblogsname.blogger.com, and when i click on the exact post there it is myblogsname.blogger.com/posts/posts-name.html .. Which one should I make Tier 2 to? or both? Thanks for your discussions!!
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Anyone suggestions?? Thanks in advance!
  • ronron SERLists.com

Completely ditch the comments. You don't want outgoing links as that diminishes the juice you pass to your moneysite.

• Thanks Guys ALOT of good information in this thread i just stumbled on will be putting into action
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Just read it in full. Interesting about the nofollow thing, thanks @ron... . Anyone have any ideas on how to get an increase/more in nofollow links , obviously not selecting the 'Try to skip nofollow' is one... What type of links are generally nofollow?
  • @ Brikka, i agree with you. I am very suspicious about the accuracy on such a report when it concludes by saying that Google +1 and Facebook likes are more important than backlinks.

Before working kard in backlinks, i worked hard in social medias, i concluded it did not help at all. It was almost a pure waste of time. It does not bring a stable source of traffic.

Social medias are emotional because of buzzes. I prefer not to work with them and get stable incomes. 

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    @bloupbloup - I agree with you totally.

I have tested social likes, tweets etc numerous times and no only did they not improve rankings in any way, in a split test with sites with no social exposure at all those sites with social exposure did not consistently rank higher.

My conclusion is that social likes play practically no part in ranking a website at all and since those tests (over a year ago) i don't use them at all and still get good rankings.

• @jurky3fo any idea for more then 100+ Projects with W2R without agency account? this is the W2R offer: "Free users can have one project saved and running in Projects Tab. Pro users can have up to 7 projects running per subscription." And Agency cost over 550 USD every month for 100 Projects :(

Time to make a Premium Exchange Network for GSA Users with PVA Accounts and complete Profile with Bio and Image... :-)
    edited October 2013
    The problem is for those who are saying that social stuff doesn't work - this might be true to an extent, but how easy is it for Google to run a basic test on a site eg if it has 5,000 inbound links to a page but has 0 likes, 0 tweets, etc.. Is this natural? I don't think so. Or what if they integrate it into an algorithm in future? They will know if a page goes from 0 likes to 1000 likes as they'll watch for just that, presumably.

It doesn't harm your rankings to little bit of social signals going on. I don't get too hung up on it, I normally just buy a few  dripfeed options to 'popular' pages on my site to be safe, AHrefs analyses this so we can assume Google does to some extent - even if it's just trying to spot pages that are trying to cheat eg that have 10,000 likes that someone has bought on Fiverr for $5.
  • Any good Fiverr gigs you can recommend @spunko2010?
    Sorry, you need to find those yourself :)
  • edited October 2013

:-)
    Understand
  • Excellent material. Thanks jurky3fo on the Web2Rule details. And to ron on the feedback as well as for the SER and Tiers post. Also thanks to Ozz for [Guide] High Quality Campaigns... 

I just bought Search Engine Ranker, Captcha Breaker, and Indexer... Slow and High Quality all the way....
  • jurky3fo does your scheme still work after Penguin 2.1 update?