Skip to content

PLEASE WHY IS IT THAT ANT TIME I CLOSED MY INTERNET CONNECTION MY VPS SERVER ALSO CLOSED

Please i help you guys help. i am using Bermanhosting Windows VPS Server for running my GSA RANKER. but any time i closed my internet connection, my VPS Server also closed due to no internet connection.... i think when using VPS Server you dont need to use your internet connection any more for the program to run in your VPS Server..

Please help me out, is there any settings from my remote desktop connection that i am not doing right, or the fault is from berman host...

Comments

• PLEASE WHY IS IT THAT YOU USE CAPSLOCK FOR YOUR TITLE? ;) Regarding your question. No Connection = No Remote Desktop. I think this is a pretty simple concept. But that doesn't mean that your VPS stops working. You just aren't able to monitor what happens on your VPS while its running.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    There are plenty of VPS providers which are only running your VPS copy if you are connected to it. Please ask the provider.
  • This reminds of that guy wondering if light bulb in refrigerator still lit after closing its door :))
  • [quote]There are plenty of VPS providers which are only running your VPS copy if you are connected to it. Please ask the provider.[/quote]

What kind of lame *VPS* provider does this?  I've seen this sort of thing but they aren't sold as VPS rather theyre referred to as RDPs ...