Skip to content

Little Automatic Update Button

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited September 2012 in Feature Requests
This program is amazing and the number of updates are brilliant!

I regularly check to see if any new updates are out and then immediately update. I know some users have many instances running (like 10 I think), given the number of updates, could there be a button that we can select under tools, for autoupdate?

Then when an update is ready, it pauses the program, updates and then resumes without you having to manually logon every day and do this? Those who want to manually do it can then ignore this option. 

Not sure if anyone else will find this useful, but I think it's best to always have the latest update version installed. 

Just an idea, but definitely not at the top of the urgent to do list. It's a nice to have feature and makes it easier to manage. 
Tagged:

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Would anybody else find this useful? :-)
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    I for myself don't have a use for this. What makes the difference when you update now or in 12 hours?
    Furthermore there could be some new features/engines in the release you want to configure first before you restarting the project.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Often the program is improved and bugs are fixed and would be nice to have it auto update. I prefer to add the extra engines in a big batch every week, rather than on the update. Anyways...closing the thread now.