Skip to content

about public proxy and private proxy

i did get block ip by public proxy easily these day, any solvable idea

do it any private proxy pay per each?

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    use yahoo instead or adjust google with private proxies. and public proxies were, are and always will be sucking balls.
  • get block or possible firewall proxy issue on .....

• .... on what?
    yahoo or google?
    private or public?
    if private, were they used before for searching?
    if private, semi-dedicated or dedicated?

as these "IP block" messages are somewhat new like 3 weeks i wonder if you got those issues before but just didn't notice? that changes nothing on the situation for you though ;)
  • public block on yahoo, it 's fine after updated v6.21

it still possible firewall proxy issue on ..... if  press "options" on submission that configure ON Public proxy of submission 

• i'm not exactly sure what you are talking about. but to use public proxies for submission is like the worst idea ever if private proxies are in your budget.
  • edited June 2013

your opinion buying private proxies are good idea for submission  and don't be silly on public proxies :)

thanks ozz

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Don't use public proxies for anything

Going to wear the poor girl out soon :D

• picture tell story!
  • I'm getting these message...

IP/Proxy Block - google us

and...

possible firewall or proxy issue.

I'm using 10 semi-private proxies from Proxy-Hub and using them for Search Engines,Submission and Verification.

I went into the proxy list page and test all proxies against google and all 10 seemed to work it said.

What could be causing this?

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What happens when you use those proxies in a browser and do a manual search?
  • IP/Proxy Block  and possible firewall or proxy issue. is that matter really?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Well if you can't manually use the SE with your proxy what do you think? Try using Google for research with a blocked proxy and report back if it matters. 
  • I using yahoo research
    Seems private proxy is the only way break the ip block
  • The vpn solve the proxy problem!