Skip to content

30000 submitted - 1200 verified? What´s wrong?

edited June 2013 in Need Help
hello,

gsa submitted 30000 but verified only 1200. that isnt normal. is it?

i am using public proxies and gsa captcha breaker.

please help!

thank you :-)

Comments

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I've got a few projects that have 40,009 submitted and only 6000 verified, I'm use private proxies
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

That is normally down to engines then

Blogs are the worst for that.

You can bang out blog submissions all day long. A lot will have a comment box, but the comments never get approved

You need to check your submissions stats and compare the submitted against verified on the engines you use

When I hit my first daily 200,000 submissions, I then went through and drop the high submission low verified engines

Also look at the content your using. If its out the box ser comments etc, you will be moderated and no doubt your comments will be deleted

• edited June 2013
    I'm in a bit similar dilemma too. These are two lower tiers, (not using kitchen sink on these project, as it was very first one and was trying my way out).

It seems the submitted always stays very high and lol links aren't verified quickly. I've set them to verify daily. Would you guys recommend me to stop them and verify and then restart them?

@ron What do you have to say?

edit: Caveat, I've ditched all public proxies and just use private ones!

Thank you. 
  • Thank you!

Great tips!
  • edited June 2013
    Also, might sound stupid but how to manually verify all links? In show submitted links, I get no verify option? On a side note, I've checked verify all links from modify project, but that popped a notice that all links will get verified on next verification. Unsure whether I was suppose to do that or something else.

edit: I think I got it. Status > Active (Verify only), if I'm correct?

Thank you.
  • I have averaged 10% like clockwork for 3 months now.

So if GSA SER submits 50,000 backlinks 5,000 (10%) get verified and last at least 1 month.

Make sure you daily re-verify Tier 1 & 2 links daily since Tier 3 links to Tier 2 which links to Tier 1.

• @PerryM Sure, I do that. But things somehow got cloaked up. I'm now verifying them manually and going good. From then, I believe it shouldn't have any more problems.

Thank you.